Ranking the GMs

I like Roman so he gives them a boost. Kromer is a good coach too.

I think that Rob Ryan is the worst coach in the NFL. I think that Rex and Thurman got the least out of their talent. The design of the defense was atrocious. It would have been hard to get less production out of that defensive talent. Also, I think that Crossman is in Rob Ryan's league. The Bills have some terrible coaches.

Exactly..... :(

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Roman so he gives them a boost. Kromer is a good coach too.

I think that Rob Ryan is the worst coach in the NFL. I think that Rex and Thurman got the least out of their talent. The design of the defense was atrocious. It would have been hard to get less production out of that defensive talent. Also, I think that Crossman is in Rob Ryan's league. The Bills have some terrible coaches.

I actually think when you look at the way they got running backs ready in and out all year long last season Anthony Lynn did a pretty fine job too. Take out him, Roman and Kromer I am not sure anyone else can say they did a good job in 2015.

I actually think when you look at the way they got running backs ready in and out all year long last season Anthony Lynn did a pretty fine job too. Take out him, Roman and Kromer I am not sure anyone else can say they did a good job in 2015.

That's a really good point too. I mean, pulling in guys of the street and getting production was pretty remarkable.

McCoy, at that price, was an awful move. Whaley re-worked his contract. Are you thinking that this was OK?

I have no issues with McCoy's deal. It is right in line with what good veteran RBs get paid.

Ah yes, Lynn did a very good job. He has a chance to be a HC. I forgot about him. I liked Henderson too but he's gone.

Lal had his guys open for one. they also blocked very well downfield as a unit.

Henderson was my favorite.

i find it to be a slightly blurry line between the GM and his work because it is so strongly affected by the HC and his minions.