3-29: Rex on NFL Network - "WE HAVE TO FINISH BETTER"

Rex and Rob have a complex D

Plays coming in late

Late substitutions

Loud crowd noise (the 12th man) at Ralph when D is trying to call a complex play makes it very hard for them to communicate.

Can a opposing O take advantage of that by running a hurry up pace?

Edited by ALF

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate when people talk about the record saying things like well we beat two bad teams at the end of the year this year we shouldve been 7-9. And 2 years ago we beat NE so that was an 8-8 year... wait we probably shouldnt have beat the Lions that year either now were 7-9 two years in a row.

NO.

You are as good as you record. Every year, no matter what the circumstances. The Bills were 9-7 under Marrone, pretty good. Then they droped ONE game in Rexs first year to average. Hopefully they gain a game or two this year. This isn't hard people

I saw a lot of defensive players confused about what they were doing on the field last year......in fact the last game of the year against the jets was the best they looked all season I thought.

I am wondering just how bad the communication was out there

By watching some players get pissed on broken plays, i might guess pretty bad

Let me start off by saying that I am no fan of Rex Ryan AT ALL, I can't stand the fat pig and his whole family BUT with that being said you have stated some great points. The things that you stated are so valid that I am willing to earnestly let this thing play out, I don't have any choice anyways but I'll try to have a better attitude about it and give it my best to be unbiased. If I end up being right about this idiot, and unfortunately I believe I will be, I'll take no solace in it and won't be one of the ones who'll post on the message board saying that I told you so. Mentality like that does nobody no good. All I want is for this franchise to rise to prominence again and at this point I don't care how it happens or who does it. I can't remember wanting to be so wrong about something as I am about this. I don't know who you are pal but I want to thank you for taking the time to bringing some very reasonable facts and thinking to the table.

I approve of this post ! well done

Rob Ryan the secret weapon. Who Rex cannot talk about his responsabilities. Other than making sure

The mashed potato bin is always full at the buffet table.

" we don't have depth" Why? I can think of two excellant depth players gone playing on other teams now.

Horrid cap management on a team that pays it's QB's peanuts, plays 8-8 ball shows a deeper problem

Than having just the wrong players for the mighty Ryan bros. scheme.

Ha! lol when I read the "full mashed potato bin" part. But its true with a lot of us with Rex. Until he gets the Bills into the playoffs, he's just a 'bombastic buffoon', a wind bag, a clown, a nothing. After that defensive showing last year ending in an 8 - 8 season, he has no credibility with a lot of us. Nor should he.

Let me start off by saying that I am no fan of Rex Ryan AT ALL, I can't stand the fat pig and his whole family BUT with that being said you have stated some great points. The things that you stated are so valid that I am willing to earnestly let this thing play out, I don't have any choice anyways but I'll try to have a better attitude about it and give it my best to be unbiased. If I end up being right about this idiot, and unfortunately I believe I will be, I'll take no solace in it and won't be one of the ones who'll post on the message board saying that I told you so. Mentality like that does nobody no good. All I want is for this franchise to rise to prominence again and at this point I don't care how it happens or who does it. I can't remember wanting to be so wrong about something as I am about this. I don't know who you are pal but I want to thank you for taking the time to bringing some very reasonable facts and thinking to the table.

You might indeed really hate Rex, but there's a lot less to loathe these days since he's actually not fat anymore.