[OT] Red Sox curse lives on...

SDS

GO SOX! May the Evil Empire mire in their monumental collapse! :o  :o  :D

245169[/snapback]

You know, I'd just like to point out that those very same idiot Patsie fans yous eem to despise are also Red Sux fans.

Not that you're HYPOCRITICAL or anything, though. :doh:

Any correlation between stanley cups and the Bills winning a championship?

245154[/snapback]

Yeah, it was 45 years after the 1919 non-SC year that the Bills won in '64. And then they repeated in '65....

FF to 2051: "Ladies and gentlemen, the back-to-back NFL Champion Buffalo Bills!"

You know, I'd just like to point out that those very same idiot Patsie fans yous eem to despise are also Red Sux fans.

Not that you're HYPOCRITICAL or anything, though. :o

245174[/snapback]

So you can't like the Red Sox because many of those baseball fans are also Pats fans?

The way I see it, most of us Bills fans are fans because we have some connection to Buffalo (live/lived there, went to school in Buffalo, etc.). Buffalo has never had a major league baseball team - the closest thing was the Blue Jays. We should be allowed to root for any baseball team we chose because we don't have a team of our own.

I guess by your logic though we should all root for the Jays as most Jays fans are probably Bills fans living so close to Buffalo.

Funny how many people here are big Yankee fans even though they rail against NYC and how it kills the entire state of NY and should become its own state. I've never figured that one out.

I'm sure you'd look great in orange and brown, Gina.  :rolleyes:

245425[/snapback]

There are very few people in the world that look good in orange and/or brown. I am not one of them, trust me! (Remember the "seasons" coloring thing, cåblelady? Well, I'm a true "winter".)