Mike Wallace anyone?/Signs w/ Balt.

Virgil

Wallace went to the right team.

Too pricey for my tastes.

Although i agree TT needs that threat across from Watkins now and again. Tyrod can hit hit it , and safeties will respect it

what if I told you this is the year Goodwin stays healthy?

On the next 30 for 30

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Ravens is a good fit for him in that Flacco has an absolute cannon. I didn't want him as he is too predictable. Besides if we just want a fast deep threat Goodwin is there.

Totally agree on Wallace being a good fit in Baltimore. I can't imagine why any GM would pair him with a weak armed QB like Tanny or Bridgewater - or a scheme that relies on short and intermediate timing routes. Flacco certainly has plenty of arm to get Wallace the ball deep and Baltimore's vertical offense is exactly what Wallace should be in. He'd have been a nice addition to the Bills, but it would have been tough to find the cap space for him. Maybe if he'd lingered on the market long enough for the Bills to get some extensions done it could have been feasible.

The Ravens is a good fit for him in that Flacco has an absolute cannon. I didn't want him as he is too predictable. Besides if we just want a fast deep threat Goodwin is there.

Goodwins there all right.....there for the opympics an NFL paycheck and 7 NFL plays a season....