I've gotm a secretz

Not a Hamster

Not scared.

Wellz you shouldm be scared normally butm not in thism case. I knowm Beerboy was justm beingq a jerk. Yesm the secretm is aboutm Jimmy. But before I get in to thatm I wantm to point out thatm peoplen are stupidm. Jimmy is shortn for James to humansm. But Jimmy has the samem number of lettersm. I don't even see why peoplem even needm names at all. You all lookw the same. You shouldm all be namedm Hey You.

Wellz you shouldm be scared normally butm not in thism case. I knowm Beerboy was justm beingq a jerk. Yesm the secretm is aboutm Jimmy. But before I get in to thatm I wantm to point out thatm peoplen are stupidm. Jimmy is shortn for James to humansm. But Jimmy has the samem number of lettersm. I don't even see why peoplem even needm names at all. You all lookw the same. You shouldm all be namedm Hey You.

even for a hamster you're rude.

even for a hamster you're rude.

I'm a gerbilx. Read my screennw name moronz.

And you? Evenw for a human you'rem ugly.

Nice picture by the waym. I thoughtz you werem uglyx before but you've reallyz let yourself go.

Edited by Not a Hamster

Neverm said it wasl about him. Maybe it ism aboutn you. Ever thinkz of that?

Maybem a publicp confessionq of allx your secrets will take somen of the stingz out of the exposure. Go aheadp. We're all ears.

I saidm secret. A secret is something that is notm obvious to everyone.

failed the spelling bee

your an idiot

What?

He saidm "your an idiot" so I said my an idiot what?. I thinkw he meantz to call me an idiotx but has badm human grammar.

So anywayz this Jimmy character wouldm probably notx want you to knowm that he snores a lotx and gotx a job as a voicem over on radio ads for a snoringq device. It would probablyx ruin his tough guyx image.

He saidm "your an idiot" so I said my an idiot what?. I thinkw he meantz to call me an idiotx but has badm human grammar.So anywayz this Jimmy character wouldm probably notx want you to knowm that he snores a lotx and gotx a job as a voicem over on radio ads for a snoringq device. It would probablyx ruin his tough guyx image.

When did you & Jimmi start sleeping together?

When did you & Jimmi start sleeping together?

You thought that secret wasm about you I knowb it. But i told youx I wouldn'tc talk aboutm why the Googlebotx was broken that onem time. Ginny gotx blamed becausem of the Werther's. Andm now you are messingw with me?

Havem you heard that adm for Zyppah? Does the voicem sound familiar?