Who wants my season tickets?

SACKMARINO

(1) Ticket on the 50 yard line, 17th row on Bills side.

I believe the total is $430, but not 100% sure. I have renewed my ticket however am also getting another ticket in another location and would like to keep them both (under my name).

Please let me know if there is any interest...

PM me

Yeah, well, you're paying for all the games so someone else can hold on to the seats> if I'm shelling out that much money, I want the seat in my name.

244600[/snapback]

You can enjoy the seat in your name in the end zone or upper deck! :P

The only reason to worry about having a seat in your name is to gain seniority so that you can eventually get somewhere close to the 50 in the lower bowl. Unless you're in it for the long, long term, not a big issue using someone else's seat. That is, unless you consider getting a free copy of the media guide a good return on your money :w00t:

You can enjoy the seat in your name in the end zone or upper deck!  :P 

The only reason to worry about having a seat in your name is to gain seniority so that you can eventually get somewhere close to the 50 in the lower bowl.  Unless you're in it for the long, long term, not a big issue using someone else's seat.  That is, unless you consider getting a free copy of the media guide a good return on your money :w00t:

244773[/snapback]

until he decides he wants it back and you are screwed....

ding ding ding, we have a winner.

244869[/snapback]

If you want season tickets indefinitely, then buy them through the ticket office and sit where they're available (hint: they're not anywhere near the 50 yard line). If you just want a great seat for the upcoming season then this may be a good option for those folks.

If you want season tickets indefinitely, then buy them through the ticket office and sit where they're available (hint: they're not anywhere near the 50 yard line).  If you just want a great seat for the upcoming season then this may be a good option for those folks.

244908[/snapback]

Would this include any and all playoff games next season in Buffalo?