2005 Schedule

brihs2005

Still the most loaded team in the league and the NFL in my opinion. When would you want JPL to see them, or for them to see JPL for the first time. Want to see them at home or away first, what weeks, etc.

I don't know if i would rather see them early so that Belichek may not know the "perfect" gameplan against JP, or see them late (both games late in the season) so JP can get some NFL experience before being thrown into the gauntlet of the world champs?

Any thoughts?

Definitely not Week One, we dont need to see JP thrown against the best team of the last decade. Luckily for us, the Patriots will probably get that Thursday opener game against a playoff team or something.

Best case scenarios for the home opener: Home against Dolphins, Jets or Texans, Away against Raiders, Bengals or Saints.

As for the Pats, I'd like them as late in the season as possible so Losman can get adjusted.

Best case scenarios for the home opener:  Home against Dolphins, Jets or Texans, Away against Raiders, Bengals or Saints.

244109[/snapback]

You have to hope to see the Raiders. As bad as Miami's record was, they were a better team than the record showed. Same for Houston and New Orleans. Not so for San Fran, or Cleveland. I'd hope to see JP start the season against Oakland. They're bad... I mean real bad.

I would like to see the Pats at the Ralph following the Bills Bye week.

244120[/snapback]

It would also be better to see them in Buffalo early on. We have a better shot there. I'd hate to go there 2nd or 3rd week and get killed. It's really put a damper on things. Beat them at home then go there later in the season. Weather isn't a factor for them, so it's not like we need them visiting us in Dec.

I disagree with most of you. I would rather see a situation like we had last year....tough games early on. Chances are, JP is going to lose his first few games anyway, why not have those games be against the best teams we have to play?

I disagree with most of you.  I would rather see a situation like we had last year....tough games early on.  Chances are, JP is going to lose his first few games anyway, why not have those games be against the best teams we have to play?

244328[/snapback]

Bear, you are brilliant. This is the smartest post I have seen in two years.