Congrats to Wade Phillips

major

When they were trying to turn James White into Marshall Faulk on those wheels yesterday I had to smile.

Tyrod handed Shady a TD with a beautiful throw on the wheel in NE and Shady waited for it to get to waist level and got it barely tipped away after he bobbled it because he's not a receiver and I remember thinking why would Roman run a RB like Shady on a route that far on such a critical play?

It was asking for failure..........but then Josh McDaniels/Brady waste key downs trying to pound square pegs into that same round hole yesterday and it just felt good to see more successful types making the same dumb mistakes in the name of perceived matchup advantages.

I know Gronk was cramping up....probably from trying to pre-hydrate with booze all week.....but James White is your 4th or 5th best receiving option on any given play.

Throw to your playmakers and 20 yards downfield guys like White and Shady are not playmakers in the pass game.

That shady drop was nerve wracking...smh...perfect ball he didnt have the skills to pull it in for the TD....even more nerve wracking were the fans blaming Tyrod for shadys drop. even the commentators said it was a perfect ball and shady blew it.

this is the Only reason i am watching the game. and that it may well be Manning's last hurrah. Rooting for the Bronco as the underdogs

Also rooting for Wade and the Sheriff. Go Broncos!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That shady drop was nerve wracking...smh...perfect ball he didnt have the skills to pull it in for the TD....even more nerve wracking were the fans blaming Tyrod for shadys drop. even the commentators said it was a perfect ball and shady blew it.

Also rooting for Wade and the Sheriff. Go Broncos!

Let Peyton go out on top, what the hell.