Some Jets fans take on releasing Bledsoe

stevestojan

The ones over there who seem to have actually seen some Bills games think the Bills will be serious contenders if JP is "even OK."

They realize we had no chance of being better than just outsdie the playoffs with Drew.

Hey thats a plus.

If our divisional rivals think we did a good thing for ourslves but that in the nd it will be bad for them B\C we are developing.

EVEN BETTER..

243679[/snapback]

The one worried right now is Bill Bellicheck as he knows he cannot get the semi-guaranteed 2 wins against us anymore. He has to scheme more than simply confuse DB. I feel we will at worst split but most likely go 2-0 against NE if JP plays half-way decently. Yes, I said it and it is only my opinion.

The one worried right now is Bill Bellicheck as he knows he cannot get the semi-guaranteed 2 wins against us anymore. He has to scheme more than simply confuse DB. I feel we will at worst split but most likely go 2-0 against NE if JP plays half-way decently. Yes, I said it and it is only my opinion.

243710[/snapback]

Yeah, I'm sure he's quivering about game planning for a first year starting QB. He had a huge problem making Ben Roethlisburger look bad in the AFC Championship game. [/sarcasm]

243710[/snapback]

The sooner a team realizes not to make it about a qb when beating ne, and make it about the "TEAM" the sooner someone will actually beat ne. However if you're throwing all your hopes on a QB being the reason you beat the pats prepare to be severly dissapointed.

To Beat the pats you need a total team effort. Nothing more. Nothing less.

The sooner a team realizes not to make it about a qb when beating ne, and make it about the "TEAM" the sooner someone will actually beat ne. However if you're throwing all your hopes on a QB being the reason you beat the pats prepare to be severly dissapointed. 

To Beat the pats you need a total team effort. Nothing more. Nothing less.

243759[/snapback]

I could not have said it better. Teams win, not Quarterbacks.

:doh::lol::lol::lol::o:):doh::doh::doh::doh:

Yeah, I'm sure he's quivering about game planning for a first year starting QB.  He had a huge problem making Ben Roethlisburger look bad in the AFC Championship game.  [/sarcasm]

243718[/snapback]

AD,

My point was that DB was a +ve liability when it came to facing BB. Not quivering, but BB will have to think and try more to contain all aspects of our game than just ensuring failure at QB. Also, the NE success must have come from their coordinators also both of whom are leaving. We are in a very good position to give some serious trouble to NE.

Yeah, I'm sure he's quivering about game planning for a first year starting QB.  He had a huge problem making Ben Roethlisburger look bad in the AFC Championship game.  [/sarcasm]

243718[/snapback]

Steelers beat the Pats during the season.....

Steelers beat the Pats during the season.....

243873[/snapback]

Mostly because they played without Dillon, Ashworth, and Poole then lost Law (first quarter (2 plays after was long TD to Plax over Law's replacement)) & Light during the course of the game.

Pittsburgh's defense and their ability to get a big league early was the key. That allowed them to protect their rookie.

243718[/snapback]

Of course the first time he saw Ben, he had no idea what to do with him.

Of course the first time he saw Ben, he had no idea what to do with him.

243930[/snapback]

BS. That's the quote of someone who didn't watch the game. It was 21-3 at the end of the first quarter - the direct result of NE turning the ball over twice (one fumble that started a 5 play TD drive at the NE 27 - 4 straight Staley runs and a 2 yard play action TD pass and an interception returned for a TD).

No team is going to come back on the road against a power team with a big lead. The Steelers ran for over 200 yards in the game. The stars lined up.

AD,

My point was that DB was a +ve liability when it came to facing BB. Not quivering, but BB will have to think and try more to contain all aspects of our game than just ensuring failure at QB. Also, the NE success must have come from their coordinators also both of whom are leaving. We are in a very good position to give some serious trouble to NE.

243870[/snapback]

I would say Drew was a liability against physical athletic defenses with good schemes. JP isn't likely to be much better right off the bat - but he certainly can't be much worse.

I would say Drew was a liability against physical athletic defenses with good schemes.  JP isn't likely to be much better right off the bat - but he certainly can't be much worse.

244042[/snapback]

With that last point, we can put our disagreement to rest ! I don't expect JP to come out of the gates like Joe Montana, but if he can be smart down the stretch and not lose more than 1-2 games on his own, we should be in the playoffs.

I am starting to get nauseated reading all of this concern and fear over the Patriots. F them. You want to be taken seriously? Go beat them. It doesn't matter where, it doesn't matter when, beat them. If the Bills are REALLY this up and coming juggernaut they should be able to manage a tough fought split at the very least. They've completely kicked our asses at least 5 of the last 6 times we've played them. We should have those two games circles already. I'm tired of Tom brady standing around unmolested. I'm tired of their defense toying with us. Line up and physically kick the living S out of them, you can't outscheme physicality. If someone wants to line up and cram the ball down your throat and they can do it it's very hard to stop regardless of whatever asinine 2 DL zone coverage you want to throw around. THEY HAD A WR PLAYING DB FOR CHRISTS SAKE. beat them by being just like them, don't make mistakes. no penalties, no turnovers, no second chances. When's the last time the Pats O gave a rats ass about what our defense did? They play their game, execute it flawlessly and win. The only reason the Eagles got a sniff of the Super Bowl is because the Pats made about 4 times as many errors as they usually make and they STILL won because the Eagles made more.