Some Jets fans take on releasing Bledsoe

stevestojan

I am starting to get nauseated reading all of this concern and fear over the Patriots.  F them.  You want to be taken seriously?  Go beat them.  It doesn't matter where, it doesn't matter when, beat them.  If the Bills are REALLY this up and coming juggernaut they should be able to manage a tough fought split at the very least.  They've completely kicked our asses at least 5 of the last 6 times we've played them.  We should have those two games circles already.  I'm tired of Tom brady standing around unmolested.  I'm tired of their defense toying with us.  Line up and physically kick the living S out of them, you can't outscheme physicality.  If someone wants to line up and cram the ball down your throat and they can do it it's very hard to stop regardless of whatever asinine 2 DL zone coverage you want to throw around.  THEY HAD A WR PLAYING DB FOR CHRISTS SAKE.  beat them by being just like them, don't make mistakes.  no penalties, no turnovers, no second chances.  When's the last time the Pats O gave a rats ass about what our defense did?  They play their game, execute it flawlessly and win.  The only reason the Eagles got a sniff of the Super Bowl is because the Pats made about 4 times as many errors as they usually make and they STILL won because the Eagles made more.

244209[/snapback]

SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE BILLS FAN............I feel the same way. IF WE CLAIM TO BE THE UPPER ECHELON LETS GET A 2 BY 4 put the WOMEN AND CHILDREN to bed and GO HUNTING FOR THAT SUPER BOWL DINNER.........ITS OUR TIME TO START BEATING DOWN THE GOOD TEAMS ............ Mularkey Men Will Bring The Pain..................GO BILLS...... :devil:

The one worried right now is Bill Bellicheck as he knows he cannot get the semi-guaranteed 2 wins against us anymore. He has to scheme more than simply confuse DB. I feel we will at worst split but most likely go 2-0 against NE if JP plays half-way decently. Yes, I said it and it is only my opinion.

243710[/snapback]

Pretty funny post! I like your confidence, though!