[ot] job situation...possible transfer?

udonkey

Its looking like there might be opportunities for me to transfer to New York later on this year. I see this as an opportunity to be closer to Bills games (i'm single, i'm allowed to make stupid decisions :)).

Location is not available yet, but if I were to move to WNY, any suggestions on where to live?

Its looking like there might be opportunities for me to transfer to New York later on this year.  I see this as an opportunity to be closer to Bills games (i'm single, i'm allowed to make stupid decisions :)).

Location is not available yet, but if I were to move to WNY, any suggestions on where to live?

243336[/snapback]

Haha... we are both crazy... might be the only 2 people actually moving TO buffalo this year :)

As far as WNY, Hamburg area is nice (small community type town, very close to the Ralph), Orchard Park has some very nice areas. Amherst, of course, but you might want to ask for a raise with that transfer....

Its looking like there might be opportunities for me to transfer to New York later on this year.  I see this as an opportunity to be closer to Bills games (i'm single, i'm allowed to make stupid decisions :)).

243336[/snapback]

Aren't you attending UC?

Amherst or Lewiston depending on how far away from Buffalo you want to be.

243359[/snapback]

Travelling isn't a major factor...remember, I intend to purchase season tickets while living in Ohio, so if I have to drive an hour to 2, I can get by.

Travelling isn't a major factor...remember, I intend to purchase season tickets while living in Ohio, so if I have to drive an hour to 2, I can get by.

243368[/snapback]

I drive about 2.5-3.5 hours each way on game day, depending on traffic.

Its looking like there might be opportunities for me to transfer to New York later on this year.  I see this as an opportunity to be closer to Bills games (i'm single, i'm allowed to make stupid decisions :doh:).

243336[/snapback]

Lucky bastard.

I'd love to get my hands on a nice house in East Aurora or OP.

Hell of a lot cheaper (pricewise, not taxwise) than here.

I live in Boston, and have season tix.  I go to at least 6 of the games every year, last season I went to 7.  7.5 hour drive to Buffalo.  It's always a three day weekend when I go.

243389[/snapback]

love 3 day weekends :doh:

Forget about it.

Erie County is all F***'d up.

NYS has the highest tax burden of state and local taxes, 30% above the national average and 65% above the average of the 5 lowest states, and now they're looking to raise taxes again.

So unless you want to feed governement obesity with your wages the rest of your working life, transfer elsewhere.

Forget about it.

Erie County is all F***'d up.

NYS has the highest tax burden of state and local taxes, 30% above the national average and 65% above the average of the 5 lowest states, and now they're looking to raise taxes again. 

So unless you want to feed governement obesity with your wages the rest of your working life, transfer elsewhere.

243423[/snapback]

WE'RE NUMBRER 1!! WE'RE NUMBER 1..... wait......Ummmm.....never mind. :doh: