Losman = the next Tom Brady

bluenews

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see very few similarities between Losman and Brady.

Brady- Calm and cool, just enough mobility to get out of the way, Plays a "think first" type of game, finesse thrower

JP- Brash and Fiery, Mobility up the wazoo, Seems to play on instinct , cannon arm.

Brady- Calm and cool, just enough mobility to get out of the way, Plays a "think first" type of game, finesse thrower

JP- Brash and Fiery, Mobility up the wazoo, Seems to play on instinct , cannon arm.

243350[/snapback]

Truth is, he seems to be a young Bledsoe without the pedigree.

we'll have to wait a few years for him to match Super Bowl rings!!!

Steelers 6-10 next year!!

243307[/snapback]

Are you for real? Isn't it a little early to call a second year quarterback who has all of a dozen snaps the next Brady? I know some of you are excited about the "JP-Era" but if you think everything will come up roses next year, you are sadly mistaken. :doh:

Are you for real? Isn't it a little early to call a second year quarterback who has all of a dozen snaps the next Brady? I know some of you are excited about the "JP-Era" but if you think everything will come up roses next year, you are sadly mistaken.  :doh:

243374[/snapback]

Big arm, mobility...

JP=Akili Smith? :lol:

big arm, should  hit LE EM on the run

243367[/snapback]

Hopefully we won't have to see that cannon of an arm too early on... what I'd like to see is handoff to WM on 1st and 2nd down and then look for short passes on 3rd and 2,3 and if nothing's downfield REALLY early... run and SLIDE for the 1st!!! :lol::doh::lol:

243350[/snapback]

JP - riverboat gambler like Jimbo. :doh:

243307[/snapback]

Man! You either hate the Steelers with a passion or you're figuring on Big Ben to have one helluva sophomore slump!?! I hope you're right though, I can't stand c*ckless-burger for his comments made in the Pitts game last year. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Hopefully we won't have to see that cannon of an arm too early on... what I'd like to see is handoff to WM on 1st and 2nd down and then look for short passes on 3rd and 2,3 and if nothing's downfield REALLY early... run and SLIDE for the 1st!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

243381[/snapback]

Nice avatar...he looks like somebody bashed him in the nose with a shovel. :doh:

I am not confident in saying that JP is like Brady.

I hate Brady! I can't stand him! But, I have great respect for him and the patsies.

Lets stop compairing JP who in my mind is still really a rookie, to any other QB in the league. He does seem to have some great talent, and he is the BUFFALO BILLS starting QB next season. I have to tell you I am psyched to see him play. I may even go to a preseason game this year ( I have season tix, but it's too far to travel for preseason) to see him in action before the season really kicks off. I feel great about this next season. Who knows what it holds, but I am trully excited!

243307[/snapback]

The are very different players and JP has a lot to prove to even be mentioned in the same sentence with Brady.

The Steelers will be good again next year I think.