Wildcard Weekend Matchups are Set

They will be lucky to make it past the divisional round given their injury situation.

I've gotten to the point with NE* that I almost think they purposely look vulnerable just to get everyone to pile on and say they are done. That way it hurts even more when they win it all.

LOL

I'm half joking.

I've gotten to the point with NE* that I almost think they purposely look vulnerable just to get everyone to pile on and say they are done. That way it hurts even more when they win it all.

LOL

I'm half joking.

haha - Edelman could have faked his injury to keep him fresh for the postseason.

Wouldn't put it past them

LOL

I'm half joking.

haha - Edelman could have faked his injury to keep him fresh for the postseason.

Wouldn't put it past them

No mystique here. They looked like crap coming down the stretch with two straight losses. Their OL, RB, and WR situation is pretty sad. It's also worth mentioning that Brady has been beaten to hell in their last few games. I think they are really vulnerable this postseason.

No mystique here. They looked like crap coming down the stretch with two straight losses. Their OL, RB, and WR situation is pretty sad. It's also worth mentioning that Brady has been beaten to hell in their last few games. I think they are really vulnerable this postseason.

Everyone was saying they would go undefeated. That was messing with their mojo.

They will steamroll their way to the Super Bowl.

But then, how to make it hurt more? Everyone will be praising them and calling them unbeatable. That's no fun!

So they will fall behind by 21 points in SB 50. Belichick will have someone monitoring the TV broadcast.

As soon as they put up the graphic about no team ever coming back from 21 down in the SB he will signal Brady and they will win.

They want you to think they're down and out. It's their fuel.

That is a FANTASTIC headline! lol

On another note, I feel really bad for Andy Dalton. I really wanted him to shut up all the critics this season, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen.

In fact, the poor SOB is going to have it 10x worse IF McCarron leads the Bengals to a W.

Assuming Dalton returns, it will be In NE* against the "nobody gives us no respect and tinks we cheated" Patriots*.

Then, not only is it "Dalton can't win in the playoffs" still, but "AJ did what Dalton couldn't!"

Yikes.

Lots of good content in this Breer piece beyond the Wildcard Games this weekend. Enjoy!

@AlbertBreer

They asked me to keep doing my NFL Notes into the playoffs this year ... So I am. The wild card weekend edition: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000619470/article/notebook-top-qb-draft-prospects-kirk-cousins-value-and-more