Official DB fluffer/JP basher thread!

LabattBlue

Yes, that's an important factor.  One can recall the Buf-Cin game, where an able qb, Kitna, had difficulty in executing an offensive scheme that was clearly put in place to feature Palmer.

243469[/snapback]

Factors? Who wants to consider factors? Stats are black and white -- no reason to look at factors. Haven't you been paying attention? :doh:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It takes about 3 visits of an hour or two to figure where the battle lines are drawn here.  Someone with more perception than I can probably do it much more quickly.

I hate to pigeonhole people but there simply few here who land in the grey area of any issue.

And then there's that little feature of archived posts.

243471[/snapback]

I'm just having some fun here. I am a willing participant in Bills talk 24x7. There are no battlelines drawn. This is a just a Bills message board. Nothing more, nothing less.

PS The archives only go back to last August, so there is no way for you to know what I was posting two years ago unless you have one of those meany moderators dig up my old posts. :doh:

I'm just having some fun here.  I am a willing participant in Bills talk 24x7.  There are no battlelines drawn.  This is a just a Bills message board. Nothing more, nothing less.

PS The archives only go back to last August, so there is no way for you to know what I was posting two years ago unless you have one of those meany moderators dig up my old posts. :lol:

243487[/snapback]

Uh-oh...you called the mods "meanies". Now the sniper's going to get you... Good thing you didn't say they're from Indiana; then you'd really be in trouble... :doh:

:lol:

Uh-oh...you called the mods "meanies".  Now the sniper's going to get you...  Good thing you didn't say they're from Indiana; then you'd really be in trouble...  :doh:

:lol:

243494[/snapback]

but but but but....I put a smiley at the end. Now if I would have said those bastard moderators followed by :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: , that would be a different story. :lol:

Wanna bet?

243498[/snapback]

The mods only do favors for the select few. If I asked them to look some old post of yours up, they would just laugh and say, here you go all his posts are the same...followed by.... :doh::lol::lol:

PS I don't know why I am hammering on you about your smiley usage. It's just a slow time of year I guess. :lol::o:)