Official DB fluffer/JP basher thread!

LabattBlue

I am creating this thread, so those who are so insulted by DB being cut, can continue to fluff away and in the same thread talk about how JP is a failure before he ever started an NFL game.

TD is such an idiot for making this move! :)

Flame me, fluff DB, bash JP all in one thread.

Have fun... :)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am creating this thread, so those who are so insulted by DB being cut, can continue to fluff away and in the same thread talk about how JP is a failure before he ever started an NFL game.

Have fun... :)

243179[/snapback]

Reading comprehension not your strong suit? Apparantly you have your own view of the way things are, but don't actually base that on fact. (ie: "Vincent plastered Losman and he was wearing a red shirt!!!!!!!!!!" Ummm, ok).

Also havn't seen anyone bash JP, only seen concerns posted and they're all valid until he proves otherwise. Enjoy fantasy land where the streams are made of chocolate syrup and the trees have gumdrops on them.

CW

Reading comprehension not your strong suit?  Apparantly you have your own view of the way things are, but don't actually base that on fact.  (ie: "Vincent plastered Losman and he was wearing a red shirt!!!!!!!!!!"  Ummm, ok).

CW

243182[/snapback]

I didn't say he "plastered" Losman, but this is the official thread for this, so feel free to keep going. :)

Also havn't seen anyone bash JP, only seen concerns posted and they're all valid until he proves otherwise.  Enjoy fantasy land where the streams are made of chocolate syrup and the trees have gumdrops on them.

CW

243182[/snapback]

I guess our definitions of bashing differ....

He has played. He has thrown INT's at a 20% rate. He has a career 35 rating. He was injured trying to be cute in camp and missed half the season as a result. He has never had a winning record in college.

but this is the official thread for this, so feel free to keep going. :)

243185[/snapback]

That's why I exagerated :)

You did say that he hit 'em though, despite reports to the contrary that point to Losman hitting TV.

CW

He has played. He has thrown INT's at a 20% rate. He has a career 35 rating. He was injured trying to be cute in camp and missed half the season as a result. He has never had a winning record in college.

243192[/snapback]

Those are facts. I know that folks around here hate facts, especially since it usually doesn't support their warped views. But sometimes we have to come to reality. BTW, it isn't bashing when it's true.

243192[/snapback]

All of which are true. How is that bashing?

Saying things like, "Anybody would've done better than Bledsoe did this year," "Bledsoe is a freak'n statue and never moves out of the pocket," "pat pat pat boom!" is bashing, as it's not even based in fact (ie: his sack rate was roughly 1/game once we had a RB who could pick up the blitz). Pointing out what we've seen from the limited activity JPL has had isn't bashing IMHO.

CW

I think surely the Ricos, jp-eras, assmead107s, Petes, stojans, Labatts, and all the others who incessantly and mercilessly blasted Bledsoe aren't going to cry foul when it comes to discussing Jp. Or are they?

JP has been annointed the starter. I hope he kicks ass. I want to win, but I think it's fair to point out that he is an absolute mystery. That's not bashing, that's reality.

Have fun... :lol:

243179[/snapback]

But...but...but...where's the "silent thread" for Drew? :)

Those are facts.  I know that folks around here hate facts, especially since it usually doesn't support their warped views.  But sometimes we have to come to reality.  BTW, it isn't bashing when it's true.

243199[/snapback]

You're right. they are facts, but these facts are based on 5 passes thrown during mop up time. :)

I think surely the Ricos, jp-eras, assmead107s, Petes, stojans, Labatts, and all the others who incessantly and mercilessly blasted Bledsoe aren't going to cry foul when it comes to discussing Jp.  Or are they?

243221[/snapback]

This is the thread to get it all off your chest. I am hoping that this will help make everyone feel better.

Carry on.

:)

But...but...but...where's the "silent thread" for Drew?  :)

243226[/snapback]

silent thread?? You make it sound like he is gone, never to be heard from again. He's going to be signed by another team and prove to the world that bashing him was not only unfair, but it was completely untrue!

Carry on.

You're right. they are facts, but these facts are based on 5 passes thrown during mop up time. :)

243234[/snapback]

So at what point do you stop looking at facts and make up the stuff? Me I am a facts kind of person. If someone has a 75-80 rating then by NFL standards they are an average QB. 80-90 is a above average year. 90 or better is considered a great year.

Again, let's go on fact's not feelings.

Basing anything on feelings would then be considered bashing.

243234[/snapback]

It's also based on preseason (especially regarding his "scramble first, pass second" tendancies.

CW

So at what point do you stop looking at facts and make up the stuff?  Me I am a facts kind of person.  If someone has a 75-80 rating then by NFL standards they are an average QB.  80-90 is a above average year.  90 or better is considered a great year. 

Again, let's go on fact's not feelings. 

Basing anything on feelings would then be considered bashing.

243242[/snapback]

Facts it is. JP's career NFL stats are terrible and I will not refute them until he actually starts a game in 2005 in order to improve upon them.

I think surely the Ricos, jp-eras, assmead107s, Petes, stojans, Labatts, and all the others who incessantly and mercilessly blasted Bledsoe aren't going to cry foul when it comes to discussing Jp.  Or are they?

243221[/snapback]

This is your thread, but I'd like to respond. incessant bashing?...see Spiked Lemonade. mercilessly blasted? I criticized him on a Bills message board, I didn't nail him to a cross.

Carry on.

This is your thread, but I'd like to respond.  incessant bashing?...see Spiked Lemonade.  mercilessly blasted?  I criticized him on a Bills message board, I didn't nail him to a cross.

Carry on.

243254[/snapback]

Our thread huh. You have dominated with 11 of the 20 posts. 55%.

And now you're saying you didn't bash? That's a good one.