Looks like we'll have to draft a WR #2

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This Offseason Whaley will direct his scouts and other pro personal people to find young hungry bargain basement players in free agency. With that being said players to keep an eye on for the Bills.

#1- WR Brain Quick - This kid intrigues me he's big,fast,strong 26yrs 6-3 218lbs. In 2014 BQ was on his way developing into the Rams #1 WR until he suffered a season ending knee injury in week 7. BQ missed training camp and otas and wasn't healthy until bout week 4-5 of 2015 season.

Since his return BQ hasn't been a factor in the Rams offense. Possibly due to him missing all off-season activities and still not being 100% healthy or confident in his abilities. Most times players take an extra yr to fully return to form. This kid fits the mold of what the Bills will be looking for this off-season and I hope he BQ and the Bills find common ground as the Bills will have an opening at #2-3 Wr and BQ will be looking for an opportunity to get in a rotation somewhere on a 1yr prove it deal for near veterans minimum.

#2-TE Ladarius Green- Big 6-6 250 lbs Fast seam stretching TE with ball skills also a competent blocker. LG would be a great fit in Romans offense and even better complement to Clay as #2 TE. LG has some injury concerns also so his price tag would be on cheap side but idk if we can get him unless we overpay. The Pats would actually be a perfect team for this kid if he chooses to go somewhere that gets his career on track.

#3-TE Dwayne Allen - A powerful in line old school type of TE with ball skills and very athletic DA will not be a secret in free agency. After seeing what Lee Smith got from the Raiders last yr DA can command that and even more. I hope the Bills take a hard look at him even if we have to pay 5mil per season.

Mo Sanu would be interesting but I just don't see him (or any other WR ) wanting to come to a team that throws the ball in the way we do. On the flip side, Sanu is often used in wildcat formations and designed runs. I'd much rather see him than EJ

Yeah i would like M. Sanu, but you are right he's allegedly unhappy with the # of targets he gets in Cinci.