Vote for AJ Tarpley for ROW

YoloinOhio

AJ Tarpley deserves it. I was shocked when they cut him and got criticized for defending him on why he shouldn't have been cut. He is going to turn into an excellent linebacker for the Bills and the Rex Ryan scheme.

kudos to you. I blasted him and said he was the worst player on the field in KC and was depressed when they brought him back. Mea Culpa, at least for one game!

kudos to you. I blasted him and said he was the worst player on the field in KC and was depressed when they brought him back. Mea Culpa, at least for one game!

He was the worst player on the field in KC and that blown lead effectively ended the Bills season.

He deserved to be bum rushed out the door for being unprepared.

But I was glad to see him put back on the PS.

Tarpley did look very good in the preseason so his cluelessness was inexplicable that day in KC.

Tarpley's game against KC may have been the worst by a LB I've seen in a decade.

He was less bad against Dallas, but not by much.

I want to talk about Rex's effusive praise for Tarpley twice today. Rex either:

1. Loves him and his sincere (unlikely).
  2. Loves what he could be but was sincere when he said Tarpley needed to work on his bod (likely)
  3. Is totally full of horse **** and is just trying to boost the young guy's confidence. (most likely)

I want to talk about Rex's effusive praise for Tarpley twice today. Rex either:

• Loves him and his sincere (unlikely).
  • Loves what he could be but was sincere when he said Tarpley needed to work on his bod (likely)
  • Is totally full of horse **** and is just trying to boost the young guy's confidence. (most likely)
i listened to Rex on wgr yesterday with Bulldog and he didn't praise him much. Likes his approach to the game but says he's a depth/ST player without an NFL body.

I thought this guy was the worst LB ever B-)

AJ Tarpley deserves it. I was shocked when they cut him and got criticized for defending him on why he shouldn't have been cut. He is going to turn into an excellent linebacker for the Bills and the Rex Ryan scheme.

the new Jim Leonhard?