"What's Up With Kiko Alonso?"

buffalonian

It really looked like he was going to be one of the top 5 linebackers of all time..........The first game, just days after he signed, IIRC, he didn't start, came in, caused all kinds of havoc...........And, Elway had to call timeout to try to slow him down. It was insane.

He only played half of the year, and I don't remember them all - but then the last game vs. Philly was probably the best game a defensive player has ever played for the Bills.

Thanks for the history lesson. I really appreciate. I was fairly young during the SB years but I remember thinking with the talent we had, our defense should have been much better.

I could be wrong but I think there were questions about Biscuit's motor. Any truth to this?

Edited by C.Biscuit97

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He not only doesn't look great, or good, he doesn't look like he belongs on an NFL field. He seems to have trouble even making a tackle, lacks the physical strength to do that like any linebacker should.

If he doesn't get better quickly he won't be an Eagle next season and will be out of football soon.

To say the Bills got the better end of the McCoy trade is a significant understatement.

I hope Alonzo gets better quickly, but doesn't look good for him at this point.

Thanks for the history lesson. I really appreciate. I was fairly young during the SB years but I remember thinking with the talent we had, our defense should have been much better.

I could be wrong but I think there were questions about Biscuit's motor. Any truth to this?

I think it's true. I looked up his stats and he had 8.5 sacks in those 8 games (7 starts) his rookie year. And, then he never got double digit sacks in a season.

Everybody thought he was going to be a total superstar, and he just never was. He was definitely very good, but his talent was HOF level.

Chuck Dickerson used to say on his show that Biscuit was great, not that he could be great "if" - but that he IS great..............He obviously knew more about football than me and knew Biscuit firsthand, but that was not the prevailing thought. We were expecting much more than we got.