Parking at Hammers Dec. 27 Let him know you'll be there

mead107

It is more likely than not.

Really? I think your taking about the mud lot and not Hammers Lot which I dumped $5,000 worth of fill/grading 2 years ago. For the Cowboys game there will be a appearance by the Red Zone Cheer and Dance Squad. From 9-11am I have lined up a former Buffalo Bill to make an appearance (pictures/autographs). You never know what might happen (Weather channel broadcasted live for a couple of hours the Texans game interviewing a lot of different tailgaters) in Hammers Lot.

Hi Mead, how quickly is it filling up these days? Bringing my kids up from Pittsburgh and may park in Hammers if I can get there early enough.

Its not as crazy as the opener (TBDAHOT) party. Like what Mead said 9:30-10:15 should be fine for arrivial.

Really? I think your taking about the mud lot and not Hammers Lot which I dumped $5,000 worth of fill/grading 2 years ago. For the Cowboys game there will be a appearance by the Red Zone Cheer and Dance Squad. From 9-11am I have lined up a former Buffalo Bill to make an appearance (pictures/autographs). You never know what might happen (Weather channel broadcasted live for a couple of hours the Texans game interviewing a lot of different tailgaters) in Hammers Lot.

Its not as crazy as the opener (TBDAHOT) party. Like what Mead said 9:30-10:15 should be fine for arrivial.

Concentrate and ask again.

For the Cowboys game there will be a appearance by the Red Zone Cheer and Dance Squad.

You never know what might happen.

I'm not in the dance squad am I? Cause I left my pom-poms back in Vermont...

And the second point is very, very true.

Getting closer to committing, might just me and my girl, but looking forward to seeing the crew!

Drop the Hammer, Hammer!!