So..... The million dollar question my wife asked today...

mellaman101

Thursday night games should be cancelled. Let the players have a week off. How can you play on Sunday, and properly prepare for a Thursday game. ( watered down product )

Or at least let them get dressed first. For God's sake, don't just drag them out of bed and force them to play in their pajamas, like they did last night.

3) The commercials are insane. Nothing more frustrating then the commercial break after a score. Then the commercial after the kickoff. Sometimes they even squeeze in more in between score and extra point.

No argument here. But it's not a problem for me because I have TIVO. It makes watching football bearable. Skip the commercials, replays, 5 minute ref conferences, etc. Record the game and start watching it about an hour after it starts.

If there's any way you an swing it, I highly recommend it.

Edited by reddogblitz

So dear, are you going to renew season tickets after they polish this turd all spring and summer?

I married a Steeler fan....

Being an out of town fan and long term Sunday Ticket subscriber, I vowed to myself that I will NOT buy the ticket next season until the on-field performance matches the pre-season hype. I am and will continue to be a fan, but that doesn't mean I need to shell out several hundred dollars to prove my fanhood.