Bill Bellichick dared Tyrod to beat them (twice), no can do

UBBullsfan

Bill Bellichick knows his stuff. Probably will go down as the greatest coach in history (I hate the Patriots, but if you don't think he's a great coach you are just wrong). With his gameplan in both of those games, he basically said "Ok Tyrod Taylor, beat us" and he could not. Bill Bellichick probably heard about Tyrod's great QB rating. He did not care. That's why he is a future hall of fame coach, and we are fans.

This matters because we need a quarterback like Tom Brady who gets angry. There are probably a big percentage of players in the league that winning is not on the top of their priority list. It is a job to them. But when you have a player that has the right genes to be a natural winner, that's when you get a good team. I think this is why the Bills come up small at every moment when they need to come up big.

Edited by UBBullsfan

Bill Bellichick knows his stuff. Probably will go down as the greatest coach in history (I hate the Patriots, but if you don't think he's a great coach you are just wrong). With his gameplan in both of those games, he basically said "Ok Tyrod Taylor, beat us" and he could not. Bill Bellichick probably heard about Tyrod's great QB rating. He did not care. That's why he is a future hall of fame coach, and we are message board writers.

This matters because we need a quarterback like Tom Brady who gets angry. There are probably a big percentage of players in the league that winning is not on the top of their priority list. It is a job to them. But when you have a player that has the right genes to be a natural winner, that's when you get a good team. I think this is why the Bills come up small at every moment when they need to come up big.

Last I checked, guys like Brady aren't exactly standing on every street corner, waiting to be picked up by an NFL team who needs a qb. They only come around once in a blue moon.

Sweet little crusade you've got going here, aspiring yogurt doctor.

No, I think the 50 other Tyrod threads he's started don't really get his point across.

I wonder if Bill Belichick can help him find the ToS for this site?

Bill Bellichick knows his stuff. Probably will go down as the greatest coach in history (I hate the Patriots, but if you don't think he's a great coach you are just wrong). With his gameplan in both of those games, he basically said "Ok Tyrod Taylor, beat us" and he could not. Bill Bellichick probably heard about Tyrod's great QB rating. He did not care. That's why he is a future hall of fame coach, and we are fans.

Excellent post. Why the Bills refuse to bring in a Tom Brady-like QB is indeed baffling. Heck, I'd even settle for a Ben Rothlisblahblah-like QB but you notice they won't bring one of them in either.

Excellent post. Why the Bills refuse to bring in a Tom Brady-like QB is indeed baffling. Heck, I'd even settle for a Ben Rothlisblahblah-like QB but you notice they won't bring one of them in either.

You guys go ahead and cherry pick little things. But my overall point is the truth, and the truth shatters your little comfort worlds. Tyrod Taylor sucks.

Because he's not Tom Brady?

Now you are getting the point. But the Bills are so focused on ending their playoff drought that to even think about winning a superbowl is not an option right now. They want a quarterback who might be good enough, not one that is a clear cut franchise guy. BTW, they had a great chance at getting Russell Wilson. What happened there?