Cox vs Dareus

chef4131

watching Cox yesterday reminded me of how Dareus played in the past. The defensive scheme has totally removed the penetrating play of our DL. Which raises the question Why pay 250M for a DL that simply ties up the OL and asks the LB to make plays??

Not only the smartest guy in the room, but with a personality that won't allow him to absorb lessons and move on. I guess I'm glad the Bills lost yesterday and spared us the indignity of thinking there was still a shadow of a chance, just to have them lose to the Cowboys or get crushed by the Jets. Now I would just as soon see them lose out so we can take another tweener DL or maybe draft 6 CBs.

The Jets, on the other hand, actually improved last offseason, and are starting to look like a pretty good bet to at least make a showing in the playoffs. Can you imagine THIS Bills team having to go to Denver to play in the 1st round?

Rex and his brother should be characters in a cartoon show. What he did to the defense is criminal.

To paraphrase a blogger I follow, if the Bills were controlled by a cabal of their greatest enemies, how exactly would they act differently than the current front office?

watching Cox yesterday reminded me of how Dareus played in the past. The defensive scheme has totally removed the penetrating play of our DL. Which raises the question Why pay 250M for a DL that simply ties up the OL and asks the LB to make plays??

@TBNSports

Mark Gaughan’s #Bills-#Eagles matchup winners: Cox was great, Dareus wasn't: http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/12/13/mark-gaughans-matchup-winners-eagles-23-bills-20/