NFL.com: Whaley says "Incognito Should Be CPOY Candidate"

26CornerBlitz

Not really the kind of comeback that gets players awards

The CPOY award usually goes to players coming back from injury or having a resurgence in productivity after a down year or two. Coming back from suspension or banishment doesn't really fall into that category.

This actually in my eyes is an even better story. Man on wrong path changed his ways to work harder then ever to correct himself on and off the field... Instead of just fading away as an !@#$.

Kind of proves that second chances aren't just bunk.

Of course cancer will win b.c Cancer story>Just about everything else.

Edited by Beef Jerky

Navarro Bowman would be another consideration to ponder. He has been good all year on a **** team. Berry or him deserve it more than AP or Richie

Palmer did well of course but he was good last year when healthy.

Edited by justnzane

I don't see any other GM or considering Incognito for this award. He is having a solid year, but he's no comeback player.

This should be hands down to Palmer. He's tearing it up in his 12th year after destroying his knee last year. Berry's cancer diagnosis is the only reason to mention him in this category--had he come back from a torn ACL, no one would have even noticed he was back except Chiefs fans.

I think Palmer should be at least on par with Newton as a candidate for MVP.

@billsupdates

Bills' Richie Incognito talks about possible Pro Bowl honors and his pending free agency | http://ow.ly/W5H8w

These are viable talking points.

we can all respect Incognito by now.

His play and his leadership have defined him.

Pro bowl is the honor he should be considered for.

even though Fletcher Cox ate his lunch last week : )

These are viable talking points.

we can all respect Incognito by now.

His play and his leadership have defined him.

Pro bowl is the honor he should be considered for.

even though Fletcher Cox ate his lunch last week : )

haha I appreciated his admission of that after the game. The fact is though that he actually graded out pretty well and they moved Cox around, and he abused the entire OL. I think I read that every holding penalty called vs the OL was when they were vs Cox. Rex said the same - it wasn't his best game but far from as bad as he said it was. Edited by YoloinOhio

haha I appreciated his admission of that after the game. The fact is though that he actually graded out pretty well and they moved Cox around, and he abused the entire OL. I think I read that every holding penalty called vs the OL was when they were vs Cox. Rex said the same - it wasn't his best game but far from as bad as he said it was.

I agree about Richie. He has been an anchor in the pass and the hammer on the run calls. and when it breaks down.

Cox was killing it.

did not know it previously, but

i wont soon forget the # 71 in green

I don't see any other GM or considering Incognito for this award. He is having a solid year, but he's no comeback player.

This should be hands down to Palmer. He's tearing it up in his 12th year after destroying his knee last year. Berry's cancer diagnosis is the only reason to mention him in this category--had he come back from a torn ACL, no one would have even noticed he was back except Chiefs fans.

I think Palmer should be at least on par with Newton as a candidate for MVP.

You mean like when Stevie took out his knee 4 years ago? :ph34r:

The guy had Hodgkins, and played slightly more than Palmer did last year.