How much (if any) did Moulds have to do with...

Rudyc80

Lets face it other than 2002 moulds was not ahuge Bledsoe reporter infact I honestly think that the team told Moulds way back when drew wouldnt be here and thats why he restructured and i also feel that moulds must think alot of JP to redo his deal and stay here since he really wants the playoffs and must feel we have a legit chance at getting there, i however have my doubts about JP but anyways do you guys think that was a big part of Moulds coming back and redoing his deal.....did he have alot of negative input on drew since he caught the balls from him?

Lets face it other than 2002 moulds was not ahuge Bledsoe reporter infact I honestly think that the team told Moulds way back when drew wouldnt be here and thats why he restructured and i also feel that moulds must think alot of JP to redo his deal and stay here since he really wants the playoffs and must feel we have a legit chance at getting there, i however have my doubts about JP but anyways do you guys think that was a big part of Moulds coming back and redoing his deal.....did he have alot of negative input on drew since he caught the balls from him?

242284[/snapback]

Damn, that is one loooooong sentence.

I don't think he had much to do with Bledsoe leaving, but I do think Bledsoe leaving did have a lot to do with Moulds redoing his deal. Like most of us, Moulds probably realizes that Bledsoe just does not have what it takes to take the Bills deep into the playoffs.

242284[/snapback]

Bledsoe released himself against Pittsburg.

242284[/snapback]

Geez, I wonder who on the team will be a big JP Losman reporter! :huh:

Bledsoe released himself against Pittsburg.

242292[/snapback]

Didn't the offense put up 17 points on its own?

Didn't our vaunted D give up 22 all by itself?

Now tell me who failed to show up that day against 2nd and 3rd stringers.

:huh:

242613[/snapback]

Seven 3 and outs that day, that's SEVEN, leading to a miniscule 24 minute time of possession. Interception and fumble by Bledsoe led directly to 10 Pittsburg points.

Drew Bledsoe failed to show up that day...period.

Seven 3 and outs that day, that's SEVEN, leading to a miniscule 24 minute time of possession. Interception and fumble by Bledsoe led directly to 10 Pittsburg points.

Drew Bledsoe failed to show up that day...period.

242736[/snapback]

..sorry, I was wrong. Ryan Lindel was the other guy who failed to show up against the Steelers. He's gone too.

242613[/snapback]

Plenty of blame to go around but when the team needed Drew to be at his best, he made a mistake of epic proportions. Unfortunately, that was the norm rather than the aberration.