My FINAL Fan Advisory Board meeting is Wednesday 12/9

Hard to believe it's been 2 years already, but that's the term they picked for members of the board and they will be bringing on new people starting in February. It's been an honor and privilege to be TSW's conduit to the team on matters of game-day experience - I feel like we've done some great work and had a positive influence on both sides of that relationship.

With that being said - if there are any new issues or ideas you have on improving the game day experience at RWS, please let me know before Wednesday and I'll bring them forward for discussion.

Hard to believe it's been 2 years already, but that's the term they picked for members of the board and they will be bringing on new people starting in February. It's been an honor and privilege to be TSW's conduit to the team on matters of game-day experience - I feel like we've done some great work and had a positive influence on both sides of that relationship.

With that being said - if there are any new issues or ideas you have on improving the game day experience at RWS, please let me know before Wednesday and I'll bring them forward for discussion.

I would like to bring in my own beer, and smoke at my seats.

I would like enhanced tickets that allows me to bypass the security line.

I would like waitress' "Jills" to come and serve me when I am thirsty and hungry.

Have a 50% discount for food, drinks and merch. for Season Ticket holders.

Heated Seats in ALL the stadium.

Heat lamps over ALL of us.

Imo

I would like to bring in my own beer, and smoke at my seats.

I would like enhanced tickets that allows me to bypass the security line.

I would like waitress' "Jills" to come and serve me when I am thirsty and hungry.

Have a 50% discount for food, drinks and merch. for Season Ticket holders.

Heated Seats in ALL the stadium.

Heat lamps over ALL of us.

Imo

Sounds good to me!

Jay, A lot of Bills fans appreciate all you've done on the board. There isn't much to suggest cause the Bills game day is about best in the league.

I don't suppose it's worth a question about reviving JILLS huh ?

Thanks again.

AS much as they have been working on concessions in the stadium, it might be a idea to suggest permanent stands outside the gates for pregame people that didnt bring tailgate stuff,,,, maybe ,LANOVAS, DUFFS DINASAUR BBQ who else ? ,,even set up just for game days 70k potential customers! , ya cant eat a tee shirt !

Thank you for your service to the board. My one complaint and I don't know how one goes about to solve it is people standing throughout most of the game. The Buffalo News had an article in last week talking about how some folks are getting tired of standing. I don't mind when it is exciting parts of the game, like going into the red zone, making a defensive stand, etc. I am on the short side and with fans standing it is becoming more difficult for me to justify spending money when I have to stand on my tip toes and look for an opening most of the game.

Had to vent a bit here.....thanks for listening!

Thank you for your service to the board. My one complaint and I don't know how one goes about to solve it is people standing throughout most of the game. The Buffalo News had an article in last week talking about how some folks are getting tired of standing. I don't mind when it is exciting parts of the game, like going into the red zone, making a defensive stand, etc. I am on the short side and with fans standing it is becoming more difficult for me to justify spending money when I have to stand on my tip toes and look for an opening most of the game.

Had to vent a bit here.....thanks for listening!

This has been a topic for the whole 2 years. We had hoped that tarping the first 2 rows behind the benches would help but that was short lived. It seems worse this season than prior years. I think the excite the level of the fan base and the expectation of winning is cause for a lot of it. It is a tough one...

This has been a topic for the whole 2 years. We had hoped that tarping the first 2 rows behind the benches would help but that was short lived. It seems worse this season than prior years. I think the excite the level of the fan base and the expectation of winning is cause for a lot of it. It is a tough one...

I think Rex mentioning it in opener press conference didn't help either. I must say I am starting to look for tickets for the DC game, and almost every 200 level ad starts with " don't stand the entire game" in the lower level. So maybe league wide thing that's happening.

Thanks again Jay. I just took the survey today, said everything outside the normal asks was great on game day. let them know as a guy who has chirped for years on the speed of getting a beer, the fans have been a 100% home run from my perspective. Don't see why they could not have beer men as well now, but I know that is asking for a ton.

I would like to see the Veterans Day game be changed back to honoring vets as opposed to a commercial for recruitment. About 6 or 7 years ago they would invite veterans and their families to come on the field at 1/2 time and have a parade of veterans and their families and the crowd would cheer for them.

Veterans Day is to honor veterans, not current members of the military. That's what Armed Forced Day is for.

I would prefer to honor veterans who have served our country proudly on Veterans Day weekend as opposed to all the grandstanding they do now.

I also think the standing through the whole game is wrong and inconsiderate of people who can't stand the whole game like disabled veterans maybe or the elderly or kids. They're fans too. Everyone who pays the price for tickets should be able to see the game. I think it's a macho fan thing though and it happens in Seattle too. And, I don't like it either.