Is it me, or does Woods fall a lot

Alphadawg7

I swear, it feels like most the time when a pass is thrown his way he either falls to the ground catching it, stumbles after the catch into an easy tackle, or falls before the ball even gets there. Can someone please get this guy a new pair of cleats? I can't remember the last time I saw him catch a pass and run and let someone else tackle him rather than stumbling into a tackle. Im sure it happens, but all his stumbling is all I can remember.

On second thought, how about someone enroll him into ballet classes so he can learn some balance and how to use his feet.

Yes.

And it gets confusing because the past couple of seasons Eric Wood was the one who looked like he was on skates.

Now, Woods = Skates.

The drop in KC that turned into an unsuccessful challenge was also a result of his bad feet.

The self-trip on the TD was egregious for a NFL WR and former high second round pick..........but he also fell on his face when he tried to make a move after he caught a pass along the sideline yesterday. He appeared to be in position for some serious YAC as his man was left without help.

I told one of the Bills turf guys after the game to please tell the team that I suggested that Woods have someone else pick out his footwear......so I am sure it will be addressed now that I've brought it to their attention. :doh:

But in all seriousness........it's good that fans are voicing their displeasure at his fish out of water act because I wonder sometimes if he is oblivious to the fact that he's not anywhere near as good as he should be.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Woods isn't enough of a threat nor is he showing enough progress. I was down on him last year too especially as Hogan emerged, so for me I haven't been impressed with Woods since his rookie year. Too bad the Jets got Decker and Marshall this offseason, or that Percy Harvin'd his chance here, any of them would be a much better complement to Sammy. I'm not sure who will be available but I think Bills should shop for a #2 WR in free agency.

Yes.

And it gets confusing because the past couple of seasons Eric Wood was the one who looked like he was on skates.

Now, Woods = Skates.

The drop in KC that turned into an unsuccessful challenge was also a result of his bad feet.

The self-trip on the TD was egregious for a NFL WR and former high second round pick..........but he also fell on his face when he tried to make a move after he caught a pass along the sideline yesterday. He appeared to be in position for some serious YAC as his man was left without help.

I told one of the Bills turf guys after the game to please tell the team that I suggested that Woods have someone else pick out his footwear......so I am sure it will be addressed now that I've brought it to their attention. :doh:

But in all seriousness........it's good that fans are voicing their displeasure at his fish out of water act because I wonder sometimes if he is oblivious to the fact that he's not anywhere near as good as he should be.

Please enlighten us on the nature of this relationship...