Father kills 7-year-old son, feeds him to pigs

Actually, they don't know what happened yet. I won't share details (anyone who wants can google them), but the condition of the evidence is such that they don't even know what happened, or who it happened to yet.

I mean, it's probably a good bet that this piece of **** did something, but nobody has any real idea what.

Actually, they don't know what happened yet. I won't share details (anyone who wants can google them), but the condition of the evidence is such that they don't even know what happened, or who it happened to yet.

I mean, it's probably a good bet that this piece of **** did something, but nobody has any real idea what.

Exactly! That is how I read it... The thread title is a bit misleading. Like you said, probably did something and just left him there... Then in come pigs? I suppose that is "feeding him to the pigs." Yeah... Maybe... But I have a hunch the law doesn't see it that way. I am not defending this POS either it is just that there is a huge disconnect between the title of the thread and what is actually being reported.