Kordell on the way to town?

RJsackedagain

Sorry...but this kind of thread !@#$ing kills me. It's a perfect example of how you should NOT name a thread.

Here are other options that would have saved me and others a few minutes of fiddle!@#$ing around.

"I hope TD doesn't bring Kordell to town."

"Does anyone think Kordell will be brought in?"

"What do you guys think of Kordell being brought in?"

C'mon people. Don't !@#$ around with thread titles just to catch someone's attention. Please.

Do people not remember that Kordell tried to whore himself off to Buffalo LAST year, only to be rejected?  Selective history rocks!

242050[/snapback]

People forget also that the largest part of the reason for TD leaving Pitt when he did was a power struggle over Kordell. TD wanted to go with another option. Cowher wanted to keep him on as starter.

So we brought him in last year to be a #3. Big Deal....

So long as first he stopped at a pet store and bought a rat to gnaw those things off of his face, I'd be OK with it.

242038[/snapback]

Man. Could you imagine someone with Fiedler's ears, Kordell's growth, and Koy Detmer's furry neck? The backup quarterback from hell.

Sorry...but this kind of thread !@#$ing kills me. It's a perfect example of how you should NOT name a thread.

Here are other options that would have saved me and others a few minutes of fiddle!@#$ing around.

"I hope TD doesn't bring Kordell to town."

"Does anyone think Kordell will be brought in?"

"What do you guys think of Kordell being brought in?"

C'mon people. Don't !@#$ around with thread titles just to catch someone's attention. Please.

242045[/snapback]

Thanks for the lesson on how to name a thread, dude ------ I didn't know we had a thread Nazi on here.