Bring Back Jim Schwartz Next Season Please.....

Protocal69

http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/10/27/jim-schwartz-nfl-return-2016

I know it's not going to happen, because of fear of looking like fools and Pegula is not going to burn 20 million but sometimes you just have learn from you mistakes and move on.

In some weird way I think J.S would give us the opportunity to bring him back.

This is a excellent article to show what his current mindset is and how he viewed his time in Buffalo

Edited by Protocal69

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I always thought he got a raw deal in Detroit. He has an edge to him that I like too. He will be a hot commodity this off-season. Rumor is the Dolphins might pursue him at season's end. We're stuck with loud mouth Rex for the next two seasons.

I know it's not going to happen, because of fear of looking like fools and Pegula is not going to burn 20 million but sometimes you just have learn from you mistakes and move on.

In some weird way I think JW would give us the opportunity to bring him back.

This is a excellent article to show what his current mindset is and how he viewed his time in Buffalo

Rex and Schwartz are like oil and water which is why he left to begin with. It's not going to happen no matter how many threads are created.

Rex and Schwartz are like oil and water which is why he left to begin with. It's not going to happen no matter how many threads are created.

I'm not saying for them to come exist. I'm saying fire Rex and eat the 20 million and bring Schwartz back. I know it's easy for me to say cause it's not my money but if I am truly about winning then I pull the trigger.

This is not like the Cleveland Browns when they fired their coach after one year because they sucked the year before he came and to fire him after 1 year was wrong. Our situation was we were 8-8 or 9-7 depending on how you want to look at it with a semi dominate defense and just needed someone to get us better on offense.

So what happens? We get worse on defense and barley better if any on offense mostly due to bad decisions by the coaching staff and not due to talent on the field. That to me is a first year fireable offense. We are just in tough spot if we don't win out. 10-6 and no playoffs I can live with , however 8-8 or worse it's time for Rex to go

Edited by Protocal69

I'm not saying for them to come exist. I'm saying fire Rex and eat the 20 million and bring Schwartz back. I know it's easy for me to say cause it's not my money but if I truly am about winning then I pull the trigger.

This is not like the Cleveland Browns when they fired their coach after one year because they sucked the year before he came and to fire him after 1 year was wrong. Our situation was we were 8-8 or 9-7 depending on how you want to look at it with a semi dominate defense and just needed someone to get us better on offense.

So what happens? We get worse on defense and barley better if any on offense mostly due to bad decisions by the coaching staff and not due to talent on the field. That to me is a first year fireable offense. We are just in tough spot if we don't win out. 10-6 and no playoffs I can live with 8-8 or worse it's time for Rex to go

Good luck with that!

Holy balls - again? He didnt beat KC either. Or NE. Or anyone Rex has lost to this far. And the players are different which may cause different results. And he had just as many penalties on D. His D got shredded by a rookie QB on a 3 win team. Why the obsession?

Edited by YoloinOhio

I'm not saying for them to come exist. I'm saying fire Rex and eat the 20 million and bring Schwartz back. I know it's easy for me to say cause it's not my money but if I am truly about winning then I pull the trigger.

It can be your money. How big a check are you willing to write to the owners to contribute to the buy out?

• This has been discussed ad naseum
  • Schwartz had the option to stay, he opted not to
  • You people are insane
He had the option to stay as defensive coordinator. You are right. I would have left too under those circumstances. I'm quite sure if he was hired to be the head coach he would have stayed. Big Difference.

Even if they would have hired a offensive minded coach he would have at least thought about staying. With Rex being though of as a defense mind and Schwartz thinking of himself as a great defensive mind, like I said I would have left to

Edited by Protocal69

Holy balls - again? He didnt beat KC either. Or NE. Or anyone Rex has lost to this far. And the players are different which may cause different results. And he had just as many penalties on D. His D got shredded by a rookie QB on a 3 win team. Why the obsession?

Just wait...one more poor showing by the offense and people will be claiming they miss Hackett.

He had the option to stay as defensive coordinator. You are right. I would have left too under those circumstances. I'm quite sure if he was hired to be the head coach he would have stayed. Big Difference.

Even if they would have hired a offensive minded coach he would have at least thought about staying. With Rex being though of as a defense mind and Schwartz thinking of himself as a great defensive mind, like I said I would have left to

Well, he was a shittier head coach than Ryan--by a mile--and accomplished way less with way more. So, other than that, your premise is sound.

In some weird way I think J.S would give us the opportunity to bring him back.

The way Rex has coached this team this year it is a fireable situation. He has totally screwed this defense up. They had 57 sacks last year I believe. They are on pace for 23 this year. He had Darieus floating in space on one of the tds last Sunday. This is not the first time this has happened. Guy is a loud mouth jerk just like his dad. Too bad T Pegs gave him a 5 year contract. I could see him firing Rex if it was only a 3 year contract but not 5 years.