Problems with TSW on a tablet

BillnutinHouston

Am I the only one with this problem?

I open a thread, read, scroll down, then the page automatically scrolls back up. I try scrolling back down, it just scrolls back up again, making the page unreadable.

Some (most) threads do this, others don't. Articles don't. Other websites don't, just the stadium wall.

Anyone have suggestions as to what might be going on?

Thanks

Am I the only one with this problem?

I open a thread, read, scroll down, then the page automatically scrolls back up. I try scrolling back down, it just scrolls back up again, making the page unreadable.

Some (most) threads do this, others don't. Articles don't. Other websites don't, just the stadium wall.

Anyone have suggestions as to what might be going on?

Thanks

It happens, but I am only aware of it on 1st Gen iPads that cannot be updated and have an ancient version of Safari or Chrome. I have various Android flavored tablets, 2nd Gen Ipad, and iPad airs. Works fine on everything except the old ass iPad 1 which is essentially a brick anymore.

Inspecting the elements of the page it has to do with the rendering of the ads.

Edited by Show Me The Baby

I don't know...these computers are pretty smart now. Perhaps it is their way of telling you "don't waste your time"? :w00t:

Good to see you posting, Buf! I haven't seen you in a long time..........Probably were heading the advice of "don't waste your time!"