Chad Kelly en fuego

BuffaninATL

The Mighty Tacos!!! I'd go see that movie.

Ahhh, the Mighty Taco. We used to skip a step there. On occassion we just might have gone into the "pick up" line first, without ever having wasted time in the "order and pay" line where most people began the process. At 2 or 3:00 am, no one ever seemed to notice. I mean, this may have been people I may or may not have known.

Ahhh, the Mighty Taco. We used to skip a step there. On occassion we just might have gone into the "pick up" line first, without ever having wasted time in the "order and pay" line where most people began the process. At 2 or 3:00 am, no one ever seemed to notice. I mean, this may have been people I may or may not have known.

"Soft, hard, or super, it won't hurt your pooper." One of the greatest jingles ever written.

How many people growing up in buffalo DIDNT do those things. We used to raid Seneca Red Hots for slimers all the time.

How many people growing up in buffalo DIDNT do those things. We used to raid Seneca Red Hots for slimers all the time.

I may have had a friend who worked at a convenience store by our house who wasn't old enough to buy beer but he was allowed to sell it there. Better yet, he went the next step and just put a case at a time in the snow behind the store. Apparently, we were quite the delinquents after a quick review. That explains a lot about my life.....

It was awesome. It was like a Weird Al Yankovic parody, to the tune of "Copacabana." So instead of the chorus of "At the CO-pa, CopacaBANA" it was "At the MIGH-ty, the Mighty TAco!

So it just gets funnier..... That's awesome! The middle schooler in me just gets tickled by that.

I remember about 40 years ago that the employees were sometimes more wasted than the customers at 4 AM. My friend and I order 2 mighty each. Open the bag and there are 8 inside!

Got my order at the old store on Baailey near UB (none had any seats). Waiting outside for a friend to get his order when several guys are chasing a guy down Bailey with a PVC pipe. The guy grabs me and try to use me as a shield. One of the guys that were chasing him, throws me on the side and they start beating him up in the street until the sirens started.

Edited by Wacka