Pats*/Refs alliance must die

4merper4mer

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think it's cute you all think you can do something about this.

But you forget, how this dynasty started. New England was a pedestrian franchise with an unknown sixth-round pick at QB and a head coach who was a failure at Cleveland. Then, after 9/11/2001, THE PATRIOTS come out of nowhere to get to the Superbowl based on a ridiculous rule that no one had ever heard of, then win against the 14-point favored "Greatest Show on Turf" with a last-second long field goal.

9/11. The Patriots. Tell me that wasn't a complete setup. And you think petitioning Goodell's going to stop that? You're going to have to go above his head, to Dick Cheney and the lizard people. Good luck surviving that.

This reminds me of the Yankees conspiracy following 9/11, that they would win the WS. But, then they lost to Arizona.

What drives me nuts is not only the calls they get in their favor, but more-so the flags that get picked up. Utterly, blatantly ridiculous.

What really gets me is the blatant holding by the Pats**** O-line that NEVER gets called. This is why NE can continually take garbage RB's from other teams, and garbage OL from other teams and still be successful.

Why is this thread still up!?! This thread is an embarrassment to real Bills fans!

Pats fans are making fun of this thread and the OP should be temp banned for shaming this team and its fans.

Yeah. Why won't people let this thread die?

Because players like Beef Jerky reply and raise to top?

Why is this thread still up!?! This thread is an embarrassment to real Bills fans!

Pats fans are making fun of this thread and the OP should be temp banned for shaming this team and its fans.

No need to spy, just give it to them, tuck it, and walk away feeling deflated

You know you don't have to lick their boot.