Bills can give Brady his suspension

bisonbrigade

One good hit by Hughes or Mario Williams and the Bills could give Brady his well deserved suspension, IR. If I were the Bills I would hit Brady hard early and often. Do not worry if Brady released the ball, do not worry about late hits or personal fouls. Just hit Brady as hard as you can as often as you can. Like his next pass would not be completed for 15 yards anyhow. Even if you don't knock him out, you can't tell me it would not rattle a player to know the other team does not worry about flags or late hits. It justs wants to inflict pain on you. After the first quarter, watch how Brady plays when that sinks in to his brain.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One good hit by Hughes or Mario Williams and the Bills could give Brady his well deserved suspension, IR. If I were the Bills I would hit Brady hard early and often. Do not worry if Brady released the ball, do not worry about late hits or personal fouls. Just hit Brady as hard as you can as often as you can. Like his next pass would not be completed for 15 yards anyhow. Even if you don't knock him out, you can't tell me it would not rattle a player to know the other team does not worry about flags or late hits. It justs wants to inflict pain on you. After the first quarter, watch how Brady plays when that sinks in to his brain.

I'm sure this is every teams plan but its easier said than done

CBF

It's a two way street. You take out their guy and yours is fair game.

Without Brady New England is done.

I'm sure this is every teams plan but its easier said than done

CBF

Not the way it should be done. Ignore the run and send 6 or 7 players on every play until Brady's jersey in nice and dirty. Sure they might burn you with screens and draws, but it's not like those yards would not come anyhow.

Agree. Even if we try to hit him late, it will be so slow that Brady will have already exited the field of play before our guys can locate him.

We are better off hoping that he slips on a mat in the tunnel.

Can we get someone to make it slippery for him? give him a push or something?