Refugee Crisis in Europe

Let's go LePen and AfD. Oh, you too Wilders.

End the globalist experiment.

Seriously? Le Pen is much more to the right than Trump. Get a grip.

Not all Trump supporters are racist but Le Pen supporters are.

Edited by meazza

Seriously? Le Pen is much more to the right than Trump. Get a grip.

Not all Trump supporters are racist but Le Pen supporters are.

You really want to compare someone to Hitler, Le Pen's a closer comparison than Trump, what with the whole "relaxing the party dogma and taking it mainstream" thing she's had going on since her father died.

This is the problem that all these Progressives don't seem to understand. They just keep making demands, and it's pushing people to the only candidates (so far) that will stand up to them, the Nationalists. Then, everybody loses.

For me, the big mistake from Hillary was when she said "we will have amnesty for all undocumented people within the first 100 days". She drew the line in the sand right then. There is no coming back from 11 million new Democrat voters, and 500,000 (or "as many as possible", as she mentioned in her emails) Muslims each year. That is completely transforming the country, and it sounded like a threat to my ears.

Edited by HoF Watkins

This is the problem that all these Progressives don't understand. They just keep making demands, and it's pushing people to the only candidates (so far) tat will stand up to them, the Nationalists.

For me, the big mistake from Hillary was when she said "we will have amnesty for all undocumented people within the first 100 days". She drew the line in the sand right then. There is no coming back from 11 million new Democrat voters, and 500,000 (or "as many as possible", as she mentioned in her emails) Muslims each year. That is completely transforming the country.

Correct.

This is the problem that all these Progressives don't seem to understand. They just keep making demands, and it's pushing people to the only candidates (so far) that will stand up to them, the Nationalists. Then, everybody loses.

For me, the big mistake from Hillary was when she said "we will have amnesty for all undocumented people within the first 100 days". She drew the line in the sand right then. There is no coming back from 11 million new Democrat voters, and 500,000 (or "as many as possible", as she mentioned in her emails) Muslims each year. That is completely transforming the country, and it sounded like a threat to my ears.

And that's where you all fail. Side with a real racist whose father is a holocaust denier just because you side with them on extremely flawed immigration policies.

And that's where you all fail. Side with a real racist whose father is a holocaust denier just because you side with them on extremely flawed immigration policies.

Who are you to say it's flawed? France especially is under assault from its Muslim community. Their culture faces an existential threat from an alien culture in its midst. Who are you to make a value judgement on the thoughts of the average Frenchman should they choose le pen?

Who are you to say it's flawed? France especially is under assault from its Muslim community. Their culture faces an existential threat from an alien culture in its midst. Who are you to make a value judgement on the thoughts of the average Frenchman should they choose le pen?

I dated, am currently dating and work with many French nationals. I don't agree with the assessment.

Let me rephrase I don't agree with marine le pen and her supporters.

She's right in at least one way: some cultures are better than others. French culture is superior in any measurable regard to Arab and North African Islamic culture and should be protected at any cost.

She's right in at least one way: some cultures are better than others. French culture is superior in any measurable regard to Arab and North African Islamic culture and should be protected at any cost.

Cool story bro.

Incredibly ignorant since you don't know a thing about Arab and North African Islamic culture aside from what you saw from Sean hannity

Edited by meazza

Cool story bro.

Incredibly ignorant since you don't know a thing about Arab and North African Islamic culture aside from what you saw from Sean hannity

Unlike many here, I've been to the Arab world. Ive seen up close and personally how they live. I want none of that in my country. So don't pretend to judge my knowledge of or education on the topic. You can feel free to let me know when Islam contributes to modernity. You can let me know when Islam is tolerant toward women, you can let me know when it's compatible with democracy. You can even let me know when Arab Islamic culture doesn't revolve around a perverse cult of glorifying holy war. I'll wait, master of assumptions. Edited by joesixpack

Don't confuse Islam with Islamism mr worldwide

Islamism is made possible by and is a subset of Islam. I know logic is hard. But please, try and keep up. Oh, and by the way mr. open-minded. Think Canada could take our 11 million illegals? What since you're so tolerant and all. Ok? Thanks.

Islamism is made possible by and is a subset of Islam. I know logic is hard. But please, try and keep up. Oh, and by the way mr. open-minded. Think Canada could take our 11 million illegals? What since you're so tolerant and all. Ok? Thanks.

Yes it's an extreme subset. Lol @ you trying to teach me about logic.

And sure we'll take them if they don't mind the cold chico.

Yes it's an extreme subset. Lol @ you trying to teach me about logic.

And sure we'll take them if they don't mind the cold chico.

Ah, the lie of cultural relativism. You've bought it hook line and sinker. Sucker. Take a look at the pew polls taken a few years back in "moderate " Muslim countries. Check the attitudes toward women, gays and other topics like apostasy. Then come back and tell me how their culture is equivalent to mine. Sorry, not buying it.