Should We, Could We, Would He ?

T master

I see Welker and Taylor as i saw Stevie Johnson and EJ Manuel. Whats the point. Welker is an awesome over the middle guy who gets YAC yards galore. Taylor does not use the middle of the field a gread deal. Would he be an awesome addition to a team who has multiple reads. A resounding yes. But I could be quite wrong. But i just dont see a point. If anything we need a huge go up and get it guy. A poor mans Brandon Marshall. Someone as buddy would say is open when not open.

No to Welker. He's only a fit in the right offensive scheme and it's not in Buffalo. Roman's offense doesn't use a lot of the slot receiver as the #1 or #2 read. Heck, on a lot of plays, there isn't even a receiver going out into slant from the slot to even be a target. To boot, what are we really missing out on with Harvin? Was it his 5 carries for 31 yards or his 218 yards and 1 TD receiving on 19 catches/30 targets? At this point, I think I would rather see more of Chris Hogan. Clay was virtually invisible against the Dolphins as well. They have to find a way to get him the ball more. However, pass on the guy that could get suffer permanent brain damage if enough rain drops hit his helmet.

Seeing as the latest news out of One Bills Drive is a weapon of possible great proportion was put on IR & the WR corp has been very injury prone this year should we consider bringing in another weapon ?

His resume is great & has been on championship teams & knows how to win, but he himself has been fairly injury prone as of late.

The player i talk about is Wes Welker. Would he come & play for the rest of the season for the veteran minimum & could he be another useful weapon in G Ro's offense ? Or would he be money wasted because he could be another injury prone WR ?

I think that with the loss of Harvin to IR that he could be a viable weapon just because of his past use in some highly potent offenses, but his injuries would worry me.

Just a thought because i saw on NFL.com a article how he thinks he should be playing !

So what do you all think ? Should we, Could we, Would he ???

Go Bills !!!

Dude can barely write his own name and he puts his shoes on the wrong feet. he's toast.

I don't think we need a slot guy. I'd rather activate Dez Lewis and go with Sammy, Woods, Hogan, Easely, Lewis. Also line up Clay at WR some and use McCoy a lot in passing game. Go with some 2 TE sets with Clay and Gragg.

^ this. I'm curious whether we see more 2 TE stuff in the next two weeks... KW's gushing about the OL's performance was "kind words" at this point. Win the trenches the next 2 and I'm a believer.

I must have missed the memo; do we now have a roster spot open 'cuz of Percy?

I hope the Rams did sign WW.

Edited by Rhode Island Red