Travis Brown?

Buffal0 Bill5

I just don't remember what happened.  The Bills were pretty high on him before the season.  Just wondering if he is done forever, or could he be a possible number two?

240515[/snapback]

He was the Colts' 3rd string QB by the end of the 2004 season, so no it was not career ending. However, if Drew is let go I'd prefer someone with more NFL playing time and preferably starting experience as by primary backup to JP ie a Gus Freorotte type.

I just don't remember what happened.  The Bills were pretty high on him before the season.  Just wondering if he is done forever, or could he be a possible number two?

240515[/snapback]

As far as a career with the Bills goes, yes!

He wont come back here after going on two injury settlements and being so pissed after being let go last year

240515[/snapback]

Bite your tongue! :devil: He's had his chance in numerous training camps. Drews film room buddy should look for work elsewhere.

Thank God for that. :devil:

TD PRESS CONFERENCE IS HOURS AWAY!

8 DAYS UNTIL FEBRUARY 22ND!

15 DAYS UNTIL MARCH 1ST!

240561[/snapback]

Well someone is looking forward to the next few weeks. LOL

NJSUE might just go off the deep end...err...further off the deepend!

I could never understand the people that were high on this kid. Everytime I saw him in camp he looked like a puppy trying to find his owner.

240539[/snapback]

And yet he would outplay Bledsoe in pre-season. Undrafted FA's have more to prove than annointed golden boys drafted #1 overall.

PTR