The team is off for a week

The Big Cat

I appreciate your optimism, but, what were they doing for the entire off season if not self scouting? Rex came in saying he'd utilize the talent on the defense, not force a scheme on them. He has so far failed at this.

I can't do anything but agree with this point, but they can still modify what they've been doing and this is the time to start doing it.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This just infuriates me. We have an extra week to install a better defense, get josh Johnson as many reps as possible so we never have to see EJ again, and he takes that away. I get leaving the injured guys to just rest, but this?

UGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This coaching staff is a nightmare. I can't believe it could be worse than Marrone and Hackett.

This just infuriates me. We have an extra week to install a better defense, get josh Johnson as many reps as possible so we never have to see EJ again, and he takes that away. I get leaving the injured guys to just rest, but this?

UGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This coaching staff is a nightmare. I can't believe it could be worse than Marrone and Hackett.

They don't have a choice. The CBA stipulates the players get 4 days off including a Saturday during a bye week.

If it is part of the CBA, cool, but if not, this demonstrates Rex Ryan's inability as a coach leader. He is more of coach buddy. "Yeah we stunk it up, I'm rewarding you by giving you the week off." The Pats wouldn't do it, but it looks the Bills will once again end the season on the bottom of the AFC East pondering what to do next year.

I was optimistic that the Bills could do good this season, but looking at the Pegula effect with the Sabres, I had a feeling this team was going to get a lot worse before it got better.

Dump Johnson and pick up Mallet.