Fire Danny Crossman Special Team Penalties are killing us.

Shoto

if only someone was saying that, even during and after last year..... its a spot id love to be wrong but the dude just isnt any good.

we carry an extra kicker to prevent returns AND extra coverage guys! and we still look disorganized, unprepared, and unintelligent.

well he had us all fooled because ST's looked good last year. we just didn't take into account the fact that this was because he had so many ST's players on the roster. now with injuries we are seeing these guys have to play as positional players and we are like omg they stink why are they on this team?

Agreed, but Crossman doesn't have the most illustrious career as a Special Teams coach.

I can't say that I disagree. But he manages to have these extreme peaks and valleys it seems: 28th one year, 2nd the next. Back to 23rd after that, straight up to 4th the following year.

We were flagged on our very first special teams snap yesterday. I believe special teams was flagged 1 or 2 times after that, as well. And that was a good week for Crossman.

There's absolutely no reason he should be the ST coach. He should eb fired immediately. If you look at the guys career credentials his units have been in the bottom half of the league the majority of years.

The bye week is the time to do it.

I can't say that I disagree. But he manages to have these extreme peaks and valleys it seems: 28th one year, 2nd the next. Back to 23rd after that, straight up to 4th the following year.

hes never had more than 1 year on a team outside the bottom 25% if im remembering correct. he has 1 good year on his resume at each stop. normally at the start, and a whole lot of downhill once guys are in his system.

He has a LOT more dips then peaks, if I remember correctly. To me that says he can't do more with less, only more with more.