Week 7: Jaguars' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robert Woods: "Everybody has to be ready to go" (2:24)
Bills Wide Receiver Robert Woods talks about facing the Jaguars this Sunday a little shorthanded at the position.

@JoeBuscaglia

Tyrod practices, Rex doesn't back a presumed starter, & what is going on with Percy Harvin? 5 #Bills practice notes: http://www.wkbw.com/sports/bills/joe-b-5-bills-practice-notes-from-oct-21

Bortles: "Guys are excited for it" (9:05)
Jaguars quarterback Blake Bortles talks about preparing to play the Bills in London on Sunday.

Open Locker Room: Bortles able to respond, rebound
Jaguars TE Marcedes Lewis on QB Blake Bortles responding to adversity: “He understands that his job on this team is to lead us”

@salmaiorana

After Mario, Dareus spoke out, Rex Ryan admitted today the defensive plan vs. Bengals was flawed. http://on.rocne.ws/1RWsx35

via @DandC

Kim Pegula: "London has been a great host" (17:16)
Bills Owner Kim Pegula sat down on The John Murphy Show to discuss the transition here in London as the Bills ready to play the Jaguars. She also talked about the first year of NFL ownership and her thoughts on the team thus far.

Bills Roundup: First London Practice (3:40)

The Bills hit the field for their first practice in London, QBs Tyrod Taylor and EJ Manuel split first team reps and a player practices for the first time in 2015.

@JohnMurphyShow

We hear from Rex Ryan, Tyrod Taylor and other #Bills after day one of practice in London tonight on the podcast: http://ow.ly/TGk1N

Jaguars QB Blake Bortles doing a better job controlling his emotions

Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Blake Bortles has been working on not getting mad at himself when he makes mistakes.

@SalSports

Good morning from the UK, where the Bills will be hitting the practice field shortly. I'll have updates and quotes throughout the morning.

@SalSports

EJ will start Sunday.

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: Tyrod's knee just hasn't healed yet. We would have played him this week if it did, but it didn't.

@ScottSwenson4

Rex says.. Watkins and Tyrod out Sunday.

@mikerodak

Rex Ryan: Tyrod Taylor, Sammy Watkins, Percy Harvin, Kyle Williams, Seantrel Henderson, Karlos Williams will not play Sunday vs. Jaguars.

@JoeBuscaglia

It's official, EJ Manuel will start against the team that employs Doug Marrone on their coaching staff. #Bills

@salmaiorana

Rex said that he doesn’t know where Percy is right now. Not quite sure what that means. This sounds a bit ominous

@SalSports

Rex on Harvin: "I'm not going to say anything more about it than I did yesterday. I don't know where he is right now."

@MarcSesslerNFL

Rex: I noticed that Taylor 'was more arm,' on Wednesday and 'wasn't stepping into his throws.' Clearly 'wasn't 100 percent.'

@buffalobills

This Sunday's starting QB Manuel: "It's all about building off of what I did last week, about executing." #UKBills

CR7BUarVEAAR-L3.jpg

@ChrisBrownBills

EJ on playing against Marrone and Hackett on Jags staff - I definitely want to help our team win. That's the main goal for me. #Bills

@buffalobills

On this year's setup over last year's: "I love this offense. It fits our skill set very well."

CR7B5DXWoAA4eIR.jpg

@TyDunne

Manuel on facing Marrone/Hackett: "I'm not playing against them. I'm playing Jacksonville's defense."

@AroundTheNFL

Tyrod Taylor, Sammy Watkins out for Sunday vs. Jaguars http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000562820/article/no-sign-of-tyrod-taylor-at-start-of-bills-practice

Catch rate figures for healthy receiving targets
As we profiled on Buffalobills.com today (Thursday) the team figures to be shorthanded in the passing game Sunday against Jacksonville with Marquise Goodwin on I-R, Sammy Watkins hobbled and Percy Harvin back in the states excused for personal reasons. Here’s a look at the remaining receiving targets in Buffalo’s passing game and their catches rates so far this season.