NE at Cowboys

YoloinOhio

I love how Amendola puts his hands up in the air too. "Hey, I'm not doing anything wrong, I swear"

That's how they do it...they get called on one pick, then they go right back to it thinking "the refs will NEVER call it against us again...act like it was a mistake guys". bull ****. I guess our coaches need to start planning like that as well. Push the envelope.

Jim Nantz "Patrick Chung defended that perfectly" (while the replay clearly shows Chungs hands all over Escobar's arms). Ok, I see how this works.

I hate NE but dang, every opponent gets up for them and talks smack or whatever and NE just whoops them. Now their D is even playing at a high level. Argh.

I've said it before...as long as Brady, Gronk and Edelman are all healthy, they are almost unbeatable.

I hate NE but dang, every opponent gets up for them and talks smack or whatever and NE just whoops them. Now their D is even playing at a high level. Argh.

I've said it before...as long as Brady, Gronk and Edelman are all healthy, they are almost unbeatable.

the only way they lose a game is if Brady or Gronk get hurt. Possibly Edelman but think they could overcome that one, just maybe wouldn't win every game by 3 TDs