Zebra Report Week 4 - NJG vs. Bills

I agree that we have to overcome bad ref calls

For my part....the part that is hard to swallow is the IMPACT these calls....non calls......questionable calls had impacted scores in the game

14 points taken off the board for the bills?

On 2 of the scores for the giants you can see on both scores that they really are not touchdowns.....and the maddening part is those plays are AUTOMATICALLY reviewed

I'm not normally a conspiracy theorist, but I can't help to think that way towards the NFL.

I watch plenty of games outside of Bills games and I just see too much inconsistency. The same ref calls a penalty on one drive and then doesn't call the same penalty on the very next drive. It's possible to miss it, but it happens too often in almost every game I watch.

I used to be able to ignore it, but my naivety towards the NFL is disappearing. There's so much money at stake now with merchandise and gambling.

I'm not normally a conspiracy theorist, but I can't help to think that way towards the NFL.

I watch plenty of games outside of Bills games and I just see too much inconsistency. The same ref calls a penalty on one drive and then doesn't call the same penalty on the very next drive. It's possible to miss it, but it happens too often in almost every game I watch.

I used to be able to ignore it, but my naivety towards the NFL is disappearing. There's so much money at stake now with merchandise and gambling.

refs probably playing fan duel or getting paid extra by mister Kraft

2:56 Giants roughing the passer flag picked up because they said Richie pushed the guy into Tyrod. RIDICULOUS NON-CALL. The guy was running right at Tyrod and Richie’s push did nothing to change or alter his direction toward Tyrod. The Giants player was completely under control and he ran into Tyrod deliberately.

The refs for this game were abysmal. Selective application of the rules, the unwillingness to call OBJ for anything, the missed and blown calls, just a ridiculously bad day for the zebras. Did it cost the Bills the game? No. Lining up over the center on a field goal will cost you the game. Fumbling while fighting for a few extra inches instead of going out of bounds will cost you the game. Completely losing your cool when you're getting jobbed will cost you the game. The refs suck, period. We have to suck it up and play.

Thanks for the review.

This one convinced me that the Officials were either completely incompetent or on the Giants side for the game. How do you pick up a roughing the passer call when 2 Giant players smash Tyrod? Why don't we get this kind of penalty review?

2:42 Jenkins hits Tyrod out of bounds. TERRIBLE NON-CALL. Tyrod is clearly in the white. Refs turning a blind eye to Giants penalties at this point.

I might be thinking of a different play but if it is the play I'm thinking of as I recall Tyrod was still in bounds and he may have been moving towards the OOB but he was still on the green and was still able to make a play.

This isn't even mentioning the non call by BOTH the officials on field AND in the replay booth on the Jennings TD where he clearly steps out of bounds on the replays...

WTF are these officials doing? It's getting to the point they are deciding way, way too many games and no matter how well you play games are basically a coin flip depending on how many calls/non-calls you get on a given day.

Are you going by the photo-shopped picture from another thread? Replays show Jennings was clearly in bounds the whole way.

At the end of the day we lost this game fair and square. And I honestly think we have been jobbed far worse in the past in far closer games than we were in this one so I'm really surprised by all of the backlash this one has brought on.