If we take 1 step back with JP and then

JP-era

the playoffs or more for us?

I dont see the problem with this concept.

Wouldnt you be happy going 5 and 10 next year IF and ONLY IF it meant going to the playoffs or SB in 2006?

We werent going to the playoffs next year and certainly wouldnt beat NE in the playoffs with Drew next year. Therefore, the SB with Drew at the helm wont happen. And if you agree to that statement, you must conclude that we need a new QB.

Alright, next on the logic train is who is our next QB, well we have a 1st rounder on the bench, how about him?

1 step back for 2-3 steps forward is OK by me.

I want the playoffs from winning the division, NOT from limping into the playoffs only to play EVERY week and ALWAYS in someone elses house!

I want the playoffs in our house, I want to beat NE on a regular basis and feel good about our chances against them IF we have to face them in the playoffs.

Drew didnt represent any of this to me.

Even better is the concept of sustainable success. Through building a talented team through youth you have a significant chance of repeated success. The Bills are also poised for that with our own young trifecta in Losman/Evans/McGahee.

the playoffs or more for us?

I dont see the problem with this concept.

Wouldnt you be happy going 5 and 10 next year IF and ONLY IF it meant going to the playoffs or SB in 2006?

We werent going to the playoffs next year and certainly wouldnt beat NE in the playoffs with Drew next year. Therefore, the SB with Drew at the helm wont happen. And if you agree to that statement, you must conclude that we need a new QB.

Alright, next on the logic train is who is our next QB, well we have a 1st rounder on the bench, how about him?

1 step back for 2-3 steps forward is OK by me.

I want the playoffs from winning the division, NOT from limping into the playoffs only to play EVERY week and ALWAYS in someone elses house!

I want the playoffs in our house, I want to beat NE on a regular basis and feel good about our chances against them IF we have to face them in the playoffs.

Drew didnt represent any of this to me.

Even better is the concept of sustainable success. Through building a talented team through youth you have a significant chance of repeated success. The Bills are also poised for that with our own young trifecta in Losman/Evans/McGahee.

239196[/snapback]

JP-era puts the cart in front of the horse, once again! Lets hope the namesake is not as whacked! :blink:

1 & 15 is the best the bills will do with this rookie. Giant step backwards from 9 & 7.

Get ready to start crying the blues.

239358[/snapback]

You seem to have as much irrational, mind-clouding dislike for JP as the Bledsoe crusaders do toward him.

Cut all of them now--JP/Drew/ Twig/Berries/the server that hosts this maddening forum, everything... Bring in George Plimpton to play QB, bring in Burt Reynolds to play QB, Bring in Gil Bellows or Calista Flockhart to play QB..just shut these stupid mothers up for a week or two.....

Thank you -- now back to your regularly scheduled insanity...I feel much better now...

Come now Sue. 1 Win???  :blink: Our ST, Def and running game alone can win us 5-6 games...

239378[/snapback]

You are implying Drew was responsable for 3 or 4 wins last season. I don't think so. If the Bills can win 9 with Drew they should be able to win at least that many without him as I think he blew 2-3 games last year.

Yes Drew managed the game well enough to positively affect the team in about 3 or 4 games last year. That sounds about right to me. And I'd agree with you that he cost us 2 or 3. The game vs. Pitt was his make or break opportunity and we know what happened there. I wish he had palyed better that day, but he didn't. I was pulling for him though...

You are implying Drew was responsable for 3 or 4 wins last season. I don't think so. If the Bills can win 9 with Drew they should be able to win at least that many without him as I think he blew 2-3 games last year.

239391[/snapback]

How does anyone here know that Losman, at best, isn't another Kyle Boller?

Come now Sue. 1 Win???  :doh: Our ST, Def and running game alone can win us 5-6 games...

239378[/snapback]

Hello there:

Common sense will tell you that they cant do it all. The offense needs to step up.

It was just starting to click. Now Tom Donahoe is going to do something so STUPID to set the offense way back. :(

Running game behind this offensive line :blink:

239391[/snapback]

All those loses were a total team effort.