For those at the game yesterday.

backinwny

Quick question.

I was in lot 2 around 9:15 yesterday morning and I believe it was like around 10 when a huge military cargo plane buzzed the stadium. I have never seen one come that close..... it wasn't doing it for practice as it didn't come back for game time.......

Anyone else think that was weird???

I am sure they buzzed the stadium as a treat for the fans who were tailgating. They were probably on a training run or some other mission that happened to take them in the vicinity and decided to give the fans a treat. When the plane buzzed by they rocked the plan back and forth as if they were waving to us. No it wasn't weird. They don't do flybys because Obama is cheap. This one was just a happy coincidence by a flight crew who is proud to be stationed at Niagara Falls I would imagine.

Quick question.

I was in lot 2 around 9:15 yesterday morning and I believe it was like around 10 when a huge military cargo plane buzzed the stadium. I have never seen one come that close..... it wasn't doing it for practice as it didn't come back for game time.......

Anyone else think that was weird???

Patriots dropping their spies to steal gameplans.

Thanks PolishDave..... It definitely was cool.......I just thought there were air space restrictions.......Sucks we have to live in a time where we have to think that way....ugh.....

Yeah man... Every time we get a flyby like that, it makes me proud and glad to be an American. Way friggin cool.....Those are America's finest up there in those things....doing the dirty work for us so we can sit around and watch football on Sundays. They are the best!