Twas the night before the Pats* game

Giaimo25

'Twas the night before the pats* game, and all through this place, not a creature was stirring, except what's his face. All the footballs were taken and deflated with care, with the hopes that Tom Brady soon would be there. All the defense was nestled all snug in their beds, while visions of pats* blood danced in their head. When out of the locker room arose such a clatter, I sprang from my bed to see what was the matter. Away to the bathroom I flew like a flash, threw open the door and found the football stash. When What to my wondering eyes did appear, but a miniature needle and "the deflator" in fear. With lil Tom Brady so sneaky and quick, I knew in a moment he was afraid of throwing a pick.

I could keep going, but you guys get the point. Let's go Buffalo!!

'Twas the night before the pats* game, and all through this place, not a creature was stirring, except what's his face. All the footballs were taken and deflated with care, with the hopes that Tom Brady soon would be there. All the defense was nestled all snug in their beds, while visions of pats* blood danced in their head. When out of the locker room arose such a clatter, I sprang from my bed to see what was the matter. Away to the bathroom I flew like a flash, threw open the door and found the football stash. When What to my wondering eyes did appear, but a miniature needle and "the deflator" in fear. With lil Tom Brady so sneaky and quick, I knew in a moment he was afraid of throwing a pick.

nice work

I think you should keep going!

I really hope some1 did the right thing with the fire alarm

Hahaha, so I come home from cycling (I live in Europe) and the first after eating (jeah jeah so ok the second thing) was opening up my laptop to check if there was news about the fire alarm... :D

Edited by bladiebla