Trying not to be a homer, but we should win Sunday

Virgil

If we are for real we will dominate the Pats, and I will start thinking we have a serious shot of winning it all

If Brady is a cheat then the football gods should help us deliver the beat down of a life time.

I hope we smack Brady into retirement

While 2 wins don't make a season, these two would be huge!!! Even a few years back when we started 4-0 wouldn't mean as much as starting 2-0 this year.... Taking down the top two teams in the AFC would be huge!!! As I have stated in other threads, I am taking this year game by game to start out- I have gotten way too high in these guys way too quickly. Looking at this roster and coaching staff, though, this is a totally different organization and I LOVE it!

The season gets early 90's fun if we win Sunday.

I don't go to as many games as I used to. Perhaps one every other year now. I have to say that my daughters go to more games than I do. The elder one is best friends with Pinto Ron's daughter, having gone through the same college program. They'll be at Hammers tomorrow. The virus has infected the next generation.

As they drove off to the hotel from the lake today, I told them what it was like 25 years ago. I remember driving in from Rochester in a van loaded with relatives, beer and tailgating supplies. It was the AFC Championship Game with Schroeder and the Raiders - that which turned out to have been a mythical victory. Somewhere around Batavia, I remember turning to my brother and saying "Jesus. You know, if we win this thing, we're going to the Super Bowl". Sounds stupid, but as a lifelong suffering Bills fan, that thought was so Utopian that it frankly had never occurred to me before that moment.

Tomorrow will be another one of "Those Games". Heartache or Euphoria. But Jesus. If they win tomorrow, things change. You know it, and I know it.

"It's Not For Me To Say" - Johnny Mathis