5 keys to beating the Patriots on Sunday

pbanach

I agree with most that's been said (Boring I know) and I think we can get the job done with 11

Heavy pressure up the middle with Dareus Bradham and K Williams

Bumping Edelman/Amendola and Gronk at the line with Darby/Gilmore and Lawson respectively

Over the top coverage on Gronk with Williams

Brown on Blount out the backfield (probably bring Robey in for Lawson if Lewis is in and have Jerry or Mario bump Gronk)

Leaving a safety on their 3rd WR/2nd TE; Mario and Jerry setting the edge and stopping screens.

It puts a lot of guys on islands (4) but the only matchup I worry about is Edelman. These matchup are also in our base package on an offensively favorable down. I like our matchups a lot in nickel, obvious passing downs, or anytime they keep skill players to pass protect.

Still a very tough match up. However, the disguise at the LOS will be crucial to make sure the run game is halted and Brady feels. pressure up the middle.

can you please stop pandering your material here? if you're going to frequent this board, at least share in the conversation and discussion of football! Hell, even Wawrow comes here to discuss Bills football outside of his articles

You just coming here and dropping off an article to get traffic to your site is annoying.

can you please stop pandering your material here? if you're going to frequent this board, at least share in the conversation and discussion of football! Hell, even Wawrow comes here to discuss Bills football outside of his articles

You just coming here and dropping off an article to get traffic to your site is annoying.

What the heck are you talking about, he has 48 posts!!!! Smh.... Mods- what do we have to do to increase the post limit in order to start threads??

What the heck are you talking about, he has 48 posts!!!! Smh.... Mods- what do we have to do to increase the post limit in order to start threads??

Look at how many threads he has created. There are 27 threads he has been involved in, 24 of them are ones he created, the other 3 were merged to other threads already related to his subject matter.

Further, his posts are in his own threads. Threads he creates to generate clicks to his site which offer no in depth discussion or insight beyond what can be shared here. While we all appreciate Bills talk, this is bad for the board.

Look at how many threads he has created. There are 27 threads he has been involved in, 24 of them are ones he created, the other 3 were merged to other threads already related to his subject matter.

Further, his posts are in his own threads. Threads he creates to generate clicks to his site which offer no in depth discussion or insight beyond what can be shared here. While we all appreciate Bills talk, this is bad for the board.

Rookie move... Poor kid is just trying to upgrade from ramen to tuna....