Rex called Marquise Goodwin "McRib" in presser?

YoloinOhio

@AlbertBreer: Rex Ryan: "I don't know if I did our fans justice. That's the truth. It was amazing for me. It was amazing for the players."

@AlbertBreer: Rex on fans: "I can't wait to see what it's gonna be like when it's the hated Patriots."

@AlbertBreer: Rex says if Bills corners play to their potential, "Oh it's gonna be fun, it's gonna be hard to do anything against us on defense."

@AlbertBreer: Rex says Richie Incognito was "Outstanding. I mean, he was outstanding."

@AlbertBreer: Rex on why Pats get a lot out of RBs: "It's the kid that's playing quarterback. That makes it a lot easier to play running back."

@AlbertBreer: Rex on Gronk: "We'll stand by our record against him. He's tough. He's huge. He's a hell of an actor." Man ... That was a great presser.

@AlbertBreer: ... And he called Marquise Goodwin "McRib". I mean ...

!!!

@JoeBuscaglia: No truth to the rumor that the Patriots are talking to @salmaiorana about being their RB this week, as Rex suggested

@TyDunne: New at the BN Blog: Rex Ryan's #Bills presser ... http://t.co/geX53L8lKv

I cried laughing at some of this stuff

On Patriots RB's getting plugged in... I don't think we're going to focus on that kid. I don't even think I could tell you that kid's name.

@SalSports: Rex on Taylor not getting official start: "I guess I screwed that one up. Come on, he started. Give us a break."

Edited by YoloinOhio

After years of monotone, featureless, coach speak dribble this is refreshing. It's very cool that he called out the fans. The crowd was just a monster yesterday. For an open air stadium the Ralph gets loud and proud.

I spoke with some guy at the hotel last night who was whimpering about it being cold and wet. I said to him I pray that there is never a push to build a downtown domed stadium. He muttered something about moving away because of the conditions and this mentality. I told him that maybe he should sit in his comfortable living room to watch the games. Sorry, but a part of the Bills lore is playing in crappy conditions.

Rex likes having a bit of banter with the players in his pressers. I think it is probably all part of the locker room vibe. I liked last night when he said he and Carpenter have a "hate-hate relationship" I get the impression Carpenter probably gave a bit back after he got called out and I suspect Rex kinda likes to see that fight and spirit.