Congrats Buff

Agua

Impressive beatdown yesterday. Tyrod ran that O pretty efficiently and I KNEW your D was going to be badass. Hope Fins can get it together in a couple of weeks, but they didn't look too hot yesterday.

While you're at it, break Brady's fking legs next week.

I'd settle for a concussion, or even a sprained right hand. Don't want one of our guys suspended for life for breaking Mr Untouchable

Problem is that, they have looked beatable in the past yet they dont get beaten often. Heartening to know that we beat them with a Marrone coached team last year. So this year *should* be better.

The Pats*** regard last year as a pre-season-like anomoly

One can hope. My fave Pats beat-down was put on by the 2010 Rex-coached Jets

Edited by Hopeful

The Pats*** regard last year as a pre-season-like anomoly

One point doesnt a trend make, but if we beat them, fairly and squarely this Sunday, the doubt in their mind will be quite important as they meet again down the road (hopefully fighting for the AFCE crown). Or maybe I am getting too far ahead of myself.

While you're at it, break Brady's fking legs next week.

Cheers to that. For what it's worth, I have been predicting the Bills win division, Dolphins get wildcard, and Pats might not make playoffs. Lets turn this division upside down. Die Pats!

I'd settle for a concussion, or even a sprained right hand. Don't want one of our guys suspended for life for breaking Mr Untouchable

If it's the last thing Kyle Williams does on a football field, he'd go out a local legend, would never pay for a meal again in this city, and would have a much better ending than Steve Tasker!

Could not agree more. I read one of their beat writers had the gall to call out karma on the Colts, Ravens and Seahawks for all "crossing the Pats*" and then losing this week. GTFO! You cannot play "victim" when you have been cheating and getting away with it for years and years. Gross.

nuff sed close this thread