Colts at Bills Postgame News, Highlights, & Interviews

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@TBNSports

#Bills Tailgate Report: Steaks, cigars, dizzy bat, this jersey & more. @NickVeronica: http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/09/13/bills-colts-tailgate-report-hand-rolled-cigars-giant-steaks-dizzy-bat/

CO0bpoPWoAA44BS.png

@ChrisBrownBills

Dungy: Rex made believer out of me http://wp.me/plmrg-bDE

@viccarucci

#Bills back up the big talk w a big opening-day win. http://bit.ly/1iI1w7z

I don't know if this is the right thread but I think I heard on a post game show that Irsay has said that he is not sure about Pagano's future with the team. If true that should make for a great season.

They had their next good coach when Arians was running the team for Pagano...too bad they couldn't retain him.

Watch: Turnovers And Blitzes Key In Win Vs Colts (3:00)
John Murphy highlights how the defensive blitz packages helped to force two interceptions from Andrew Luck en route to a 27-14 victory for the Bills.

Bills fans volume one of main reasons Ryan's first win was special
There were many factors contributing to what wound up being a special and victorious day for Bills new head coach Rex Ryan. The fans coming through on his ask for vocal support might have been tops.

@DonBanks

Week 1 Snap Judgments: http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/09/13/nfl-week-1-snaps-marcus-mariota-jameis-winston-bucs-titans

Rex in Effect: Bills defense stronger than ever in shutting down Colts
Not that Rex Ryan needed any help in his first game as the Bills' coach, but he certainly had history on his side in Buffalo's regular-season opener at Ralph Wilson Stadium. Rex had his father Buddy, one of the greatest defensive coordinators in the game's long history, in attendance. And the late Lou Saban, head coach of the 1964–65 teams that won the American Football League championships with outstanding defense, was honored on the team's Wall of Fame at halftime.

I didn't want to start a new thread for this because I didn't think it was warranted. Did anyone else see the little scuffle Aaron Williams almost got into with a Colts ball boy (man)? I didn't see it until I got home from the game and started to watch it on DVR.

After Williams almost had the diving INT early in the first, he got up and ran with it and ended up losing control of the ball on the Colts sideline. As he went to pick the ball back up, you see a fat old guy for the Colts scurry over to the ball as quickly as he could and dive on the ball. He continued to hover over it and you could see Williams was clearly annoyed by the move.

Just an odd thing to see, some sideline guy fighting to keep the ball away from a player.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

I didn't want to start a new thread for this because I didn't think it was warranted. Did anyone else see the little scuffle Aaron Williams almost got into with a Colts ball boy (man)? I didn't see it until I got home from the game and started to watch it on DVR.

After Williams almost had the diving INT early in the first, he got up and ran with it and ended up losing control of the ball on the Colts sideline. As he went to pick the ball back up, you see a fat old guy for the Colts scurry over to the ball as quickly as he could and dive on the ball. He continued to hover over it and you could see Williams was clearly annoyed by the move.

Just an odd thing to see, some sideline guy fighting to keep the ball away from a player.

I saw that too live. Absolutely bizarre by the ball guy.

That said, I would cut that ball guy some slack. My buddy (a middle school teacher) does that for steelers games and is always on the visitors side. So, the over-officious ball guy was probably a local Bills fan.

I saw that too live. Absolutely bizarre by the ball guy.

That said, I would cut that ball guy some slack. My buddy (a middle school teacher) does that for steelers games and is always on the visitors side. So, the over-officious ball guy was probably a local Bills fan.

Yeah. It was just odd, specifically because they were the team that took a Pats* ball last year.