Brandon Marshall: Race was a factor in Brady reversal

YoloinOhio

A few things here:

I find Rich Cimini's headline very misleading. I think Marshall was responding to the way the "league metes out punishment," not the "reversal" by a federal judge. That title makes absolutely no sense and is no way backed up in any of the statements Marshall said. Check out other articles like this one and this one if you don't believe me. Also, Marshall's statements (and you could say DeSean Jackson and Lesean McCoy before him) may sound ridiculous, but these players are expressing a perception in the locker room. Marshall seemed to be the only one of the three to actually articulate it with some prodding from Adam Schien - "if Marshall's words reflected the opinion of black players, the league may have a perception problem within its labor force."

Guys, it's ESPN. They have been on a feminism, race track the last couple years. Nothing generates clicks and comments like SJW issues these days.

I'm not arguing or disputing your point, but did you really take the time to create an account and name it Storm Front? Do you even know what that stands for?

Ha - I don't care how ridiculous the argument is, as long as it continues to shine a tainted spotlight on Disgraced QB Tom Brady I'm happy

Yeah stevewin it's as obviuos as the nose on your face that race had NOTHING to do with the decision to reverse the suspension. But as long as they keep the Pats in the spot light as CHEATERS I'm all for it. The Pats have cheated for years and wouldn't have won any championships if they didn't. They haven't won anything fair and square. :flirt: